Michigan at Notre Dame

YoloinOhio

What did you think of Patterson? I thought mccaffrey looked ok 

I only saw the first quarter, so I don't know how McCaffrey looked.

Patterson looked alright, and I think he could be really good. Although I had hoped that Harbaugh would not have gone after Patterson and just let Peters or McCaffrey fight it out this year, because they are both young and they were recruited by Harbaugh.

55 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Patterson looked alright, and I think he could be really good. Although I had hoped that Harbaugh would not have gone after Patterson and just let Peters or McCaffrey fight it out this year, because they are both young and they were recruited by Harbaugh.

They will collect enough cupcake wins to be bowl eligible, they’d better get their act together on real opponents.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

I'm interested in seeing how McCaffrey does do to his genetics, but Harbaugh wanted a guy who could win now.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I'm interested in seeing how McCaffrey does do to his genetics, but Harbaugh wanted a guy who could win now.

And it is his fault only that the guy who could win now is neither guy he recruited for his offense and has been developing for his offense.

38 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Maybe he recruited Patterson but he decided he had a better chance to start for Mississippi then.

He did recruit him. He went to Ole Miss but not sure “having a better chance to start there” was really the reason.  It’s typically not why highly touted prospects choose one program over the other. But it’s neither here nor there - there is no excuse for the other two guys to not be ready to “win now”... at all. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.