How did Foster make the team?

wppete

48 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Had a nice play on Sunday. Progress is all we can ask for.

Actually two nice plays. The diving catch obviously. But the jetsweep/pass was actually a clever nice run by Foster. As soon as he caught the ball he saw a defender untouched, went back a few yards and then sped around him, showed very nice speed and acceleration and got every yard he could. That was a sneaky good play. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Actually two nice plays. The diving catch obviously. But the jetsweep/pass was actually a clever nice run by Foster. As soon as he caught the ball he saw a defender untouched, went back a few yards and then sped around him, showed very nice speed and acceleration and got every yard he could. That was a sneaky good play. 

The sweep was the play I was talking about.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Its a team sport.....a lot of other players play affects their play

20 years of getting excited about punting and celebrating Kyle Williams and Stevie Johnson and other late round success stories has warped your view.  Its far far far far better to draft Patrick Mahomes with the 10 th pick and then have him play like his worth a part of #1 overalls to start his second season.  I hope to see that from Allen.  It won't  make a damn bit of difference if Foster produces like a solid 3rd round for the next 10 years or not, if Allen isn't great. 

1 hour ago, PlayoffsPlease said:

20 years of getting excited about punting and celebrating Kyle Williams and Stevie Johnson and other late round success stories has warped your view.  Its far far far far better to draft Patrick Mahomes with the 10 th pick and then have him play like his worth a part of #1 overalls to start his second season.  I hope to see that from Allen.  It won't  make a damn bit of difference if Foster produces like a solid 3rd round for the next 10 years or not, if Allen isn't great. 

Why even participate in threads about anything else but Allen then?