McCarron Traded!

Alphadawg7

4 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

Man you need to drop the whole A.J.  is a God crap.  If he was so good he would never have signed the deal he did with the Bills.  He was the last of the free agent qbs to sign.  There is a reason for that.  

You know that they have courses for anger management, right? You can probably find some free ones too to match your budget.

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

I remember when trolls were at least creative, subtle and amusing. ?

Though, to be fair, I find the idea of a *Jets* fan trash-talking fans of a 2018 playoff team highly amusing.  Waiit until your team actually accomplishes something, *then* trash talk.  Otherwise you just look silly and become the target of mocking and ridicule. ?

You really hold that playoff team thing a bit too high IMO.  But, I suppose have your fun, 17 years was a long time...

Just now, Sky Diver said:

You know that they have courses for anger management, right? You can probably find some free ones too to match your budget.

Not angry just trying to help you quit making yourself look silly.  Thinking A.J. is a stud shows lack of knowledge for the NFL game.

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

It’s not a myth, it’s a reasoned supposition. I firmly believe Darnold will be better than Allen (although I hope he isn’t), and at the time Beane said repeatedly he hadn’t done his due diligence and wasn’t willing to pull the trigger. The Jets were ready, and I don’t believe for a second that the Bills preferred Allen to Darnold. The Jets simply beat them to the punch, although the Jets had a lot to offer too.

The Jets may have loved Mayfield for all we know. It was reported during the combine that the Bills had called teams ( including the Colts ) about moving up.  The cost for the Bills to get in the top 3 was probably very high. Heck, 3 twos for what amounted to one spot was a high price. You could live with it though. The Jets FO was / is on the verge of being fired so little regards to the future was given. It didn’t involve first rounders, so was likely a palatable easy decision. You can firmly believe in whatever player you like , but that belief does not make it so. Regardless, what Beane and the Bills would have had to give up was probably far more than what the Jets did. It’s not an apples to apples comparison. So as Bills fans we hope it works out, or we can become Jets fans as their FO has been so brilliant. 

1 minute ago, AllenWillBust said:

You really hold that playoff team thing a bit too high IMO.  But, I suppose have your fun, 17 years was a long time...

Yeah, it hurt when the Jets beat the Bills in week 17 to make their last playo...oh wait, that's right.  The Jets choked and the Bills killed their playoff birth.  See...this is part of the mocking and ridicule I was mentioning. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Red King said:

Yeah, it hurt when the Jets beat the Bills in week 17 to make their last playo...oh wait, that's right.  The Jets choked and the Bills killed their playoff birth.  See...this is part of the mocking and ridicule I was mentioning. ?

I'm not a Jets fan...  You need to calm down.

4 minutes ago, AllenWillBust said:

The Bills selected the QB least likely to succeed IMO, and in most ppl's opinion.  Can they get lucky?  Sure?  Will they?  Highly unlikely.  Beane simply whiffed.  Sure, ending the 17 year playoff drought was fun and all, but it came at a cost, too high a cost MO.

So you’d approve if they had drafted Rosen ? Just curious. I liked Rosen I’ll admit, but they clearly weren’t interested in him. 

Just now, AllenWillBust said:

They do have Darnold now. There are options ...

1 minute ago, AllenWillBust said:

Aww, see.  That would have at least made you interesting.  Now you're just another unimaginative troll who keeps saying Darnold is god and Allen is a bust just to rile people up.  *yawn*  Dime a dozen here, I'm diasappointed.

4 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Aww, see.  That would have at least made you interesting.  Now you're just another unimaginative troll who keeps saying Darnold is god and Allen is a bust just to rile people up.  *yawn*  Dime a dozen here, I'm diasappointed.

To rile ppl up?  I guess if my opinions do that to you, that's on you. I assume you have opinions of the Bills, and I'm sure you feel you're allowed to have them...

Edited by AllenWillBust