McCarron Traded!

Alphadawg7

Praying to god this front office isn't dumb enough to play Allen day 1. 

That is the perfect route to ruining a potential franchise QB. Allen will get injured, ruined confidence, and set back in development. And Beane/Mcdermott will be thrown out the revolving door at one bills drive. 

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

Oh right, you worries about the cap. I meant to call out @TheTruthHurts

so when Beane trades our best players its all "he is clearing cap space" 

but when he makes dumb trades like this and creates more dead cap "the cap doesn't matter"

pick a side for !@#$s sake 

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

If only a fifth and we get hit with dead space then it does not make sense.  Should have just kept him.

Who are we going to be prevented from signing because we added that dead cap space?

23 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Why couldn’t McCarron be included in a package for Mack?

Maybe that’s shows we really weren’t interested in what acquiring would do to the process and our long term plan.  Acquiring Mack changes a lot.

17 minutes ago, jahnyc said:

Kind of crazy to have only two QBs on the roster with this o-line.  if the Bills were in discussions for Mack, I bet McCarron was part of our proposal. 

I  bet they pick up a veteran QB later today.

19 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Why didn't we try and get a lineman or at least some player in return? Most draft picks especially late round never pan out anyway 

Probably because those options aren’t an upgrade to our team.  I am confident McBeane explored all options.

Or were offered a fifth and thought....steal!

Joe Webb got released, return engagement?

They appear okay with Allen and Peterman as their top two QBs, regardless of order, they need an emergency guy just in case not a bonafide #2. The "veteran presence" in the room is overblown that's what they have coaches for.

• Like (+1) 1