Jalen Ramsey thinks he could play in the NHL with 6 months training

PromoTheRobot

Just now, pop gun said:

Oh no, I would rather see Ryan Reaves, Tom Wilson, Cody McCloud or someone of that ilk call him out. Ramsey wouldnt last 5 minutes on the ice. 

I hear ya! Hockey is an entirely different animal that this guy really doesnt want any part of- he is just talking out his spider button.

I do think there are a bunch of athletes in other sports who could be great hockey who just never played because it’s not as popular or cost too much to play.  Like if we didn’t have like 4 other sports, the USA men’s soccer team would win every World Cup.

Just now, Bobby Hooks said:

Oh my god... why does everyone keep interviewing this guy? 

I mean, I get it because it gets clicks but you could get as much interesting stuff interviewing the local bum set up outside the stadium. 

Good lord, I never wish injuries on a guy but this dude could use a broken leg or two. 

Classy.  Dude gives an opinion and you wish injury on him.  You seem well adjusted.

Man I really hesitate to even say this, but is anybody noticing a very clear and obvious trend with his opinions? It became to much to ignore when he said that Gronk of all people is overrated...

He seems to very much be choosing a "side" (that nobody in their right mind is asking him to) in all of this. He's further doing it here by essentially saying that the NHL is easy.

Edited by Nelius

Just now, Nelius said:

Man I really hesitate to even say this, but is anybody noticing a very clear and obvious trend with his opinions? It became to much to ignore when he said that Gronk of all people is overrated...

He seems to very much be choosing a "side" (that nobody in their right mind is asking him to) in all of this. He's further doing here that by essentially saying that the NHL is easy.

No, what is it?

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I do think there are a bunch of athletes in other sports who could be great hockey who just never played because it’s not as popular or cost too much to play.  Like if we didn’t have like 4 other sports, the USA men’s soccer team would win every World Cup.

Classy.  Dude gives an opinion and you wish injury on him.  You seem well adjusted.

Wanna stay classy, drink your beer from a glassy. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

No, what is it?

Again, this makes my teeth itch and I already regret bringing it up, but it seems very clear to me that he does not have any respect for white athletes, and furthermore he's going above and beyond to display this in what he thinks is a sly manner.

Edited by Nelius

4 minutes ago, Nelius said:

He seems to very much be choosing a "side" (that nobody in their right mind is asking him to) in all of this. He's further doing it here by essentially saying that the NHL is easy.

The side I see him calling out happens to be all or NHL mostly white. Hmmmm..... what's Ramsay really up too?

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Again, this makes my teeth itch and I already regret bringing it up, but it seems very clear to me that he does not have any respect for white athletes, and furthermore he's going above and beyond to display this in what he thinks is a coy manner.

He gave a ton of props to Brady, Rodgers, and Cousins.  I honestly think his opinion, which is over the top, is more true than people want to admit. Danny Amedola was made by Brady,. Josh Allen had a questionable college career to her drafted that high out of Wyoming.  

Also, there are sports like golf and hockey that aren’t diverse and a big reason why is money and popularity.  Minorities don’t really play hockey or golf but the few that do have been really good: Tiger,  Subban, Ignila, etc,  I think he is just talking ? but it’s nit crazy to think of a guy good enough to make the nfl and be one of the best cbs could play in the nhl if he trained his whole life.  Jack Eichel looks like a nerd and he is one of the best hockey players on the planet.

6 minutes ago, pop gun said:

The side I see him calling out happens to be all or NHL mostly white. Hmmmm..... what's Ramsay really up too?

I see the Fox News crowd finished church and now are judging everyone!

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

He gave a ton of props to Brady, Rodgers, and Cousins.  I honestly think his opinion, which is over the top, is more true than people want to admit. Danny Amedola was made by Brady,. Josh Allen had a questionable college career to her drafted that high out of Wyoming.  

Also, there are sports like golf and hockey that aren’t diverse and a big reason why is money and popularity.  Minorities don’t really play hockey or golf but the few that do have been really good: Tiger,  Subban, Ignila, etc,  I think he is just talking ? but it’s nit crazy to think of a guy good enough to make the nfl and be one of the best cbs could play in the nhl if he trained his whole life.  Jack Eichel looks like a nerd and he is one of the best hockey players on the planet.

I actually thought his props for Brady, Rodgers, and Cousins were somewhat restrained. Kind of like, "yeah of course he's good". The Gronk hate just didn't make sense. He's the greatest TE in history.

Just my take. I certainly don't want it to be true and won't argue that it is, there just seems to be a motive to his opinions.

Just now, Nelius said:

I actually thought his props for Brady, Rodgers, and Cousins were somewhat restrained. Kind of like, "yeah of course he's good". The Gronk hate just didn't make sense. He's the greatest TE in history.

Just my take. I certainly don't want it to be true and won't argue that it is, there just seems to be a motive to his opinions.

It just funny that people get more fired up about a guy talking than what Gronk did. I swear more people wished injury on Ramsey because of his words than Joe Mixon or Greg Hardy.

i think Ramsey is over the top but why get so upset about it?  He is a really good player and if he doesn’t live up to the hype, he will get blasted.  

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

It just funny that people get more fired up about a guy talking than what Gronk did. I swear more people wished injury on Ramsey because of his words than Joe Mixon or Greg Hardy.

i think Ramsey is over the top but why get so upset about it?  He is a really good player and if he doesn’t live up to the hype, he will get blasted.  

I'm not personally that fired up about it and think that Jalen Ramsey is a top-2 cornerback in the league right now. He's amazing.

Doesn't mean that he may not be a callous POS .