Gambling thread..Week 1

plenzmd1

I bet at Bovada, so all lines from Bovada)

I love the first week for trying to pick off some FCS upsets

JMU getting 15.5 at NC State...no money line..tough one here. Think I am staying away...I would put a small bet on a money line JMU if it becomes available before kickoff.

I like Villanova getting 15 against Temple..again no money line but will play this one today..my "Play of the Day"

Richmond -UVA at 6PM, Spiders only getting 11. I am a Spider fan so will not bet it, but I think UVA covers this pretty easy.

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

Damn..should have bet both..JMU played well enough to win today ..on the road, at an ACC school. 

Villanova...PLAY OF THE DAY!!!! Should have won by 17 ...damn these book have gottn smart not taking money lines on these games...would have been a great win on the moneyline.

Good start to the gambling season!!!

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The over in BYU - Arizona killed me. I had that in a 3 team parlay with BC and Ole Miss. That would have made for a nice day. Other than that I had some wins and some losses. My good night Thursday was a little undone yesterday. I went from up 4 units to down 1.

I am a self confessed parlay addict much to my own demise. This year I'm going to look at college ball instead of trying to out think the number crunchers handicapping the NFL

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

I am a self confessed parlay addict much to my own demise. This year I'm going to look at college ball instead of trying to out think the number crunchers handicapping the NFL

I try to stay away from them but it was a 3 teamer that I liked. Ha ha, I hate myself for it.

I stick primarily to college football betting. It’s easier for the reason that you just mentioned.

On 9/2/2018 at 1:51 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

The over in BYU - Arizona killed me. I had that in a 3 team parlay with BC and Ole Miss. That would have made for a nice day. Other than that I had some wins and some losses. My good night Thursday was a little undone yesterday. I went from up 4 units to down 1.

Jeez,,,are you an idiot? That has NEVER happened to me! ?

I have been a little preoccupied this week and not looked at anything college..y'all like any big dogs winning a game outright today? I won't be betting anything big, just a little sumpin sumpin to keep me interested with a small moneyline bet.

Edited by plenzmd1

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m just going to post this here. I have been on fire 8 of 9 this weekend.

edit: I couldn’t post it but hit 5 team teaser this week and last.

I'm here out of benevolence and concern. Call this number right away before you get submerged by your addiction: 

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

I'm here out of benevolence and concern. Call this number right away before you get submerged by your addiction: 

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/ga/

Ha ha, I withdrew some last night to bitcoin. I lost my bitcoin password which basically means I am out that money. I’m so pissed. I have been looking for it.

11 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, I withdrew some last night to bitcoin. I lost my bitcoin password which basically means I am out that money. I’m so pissed. I have been looking for it.

Kirby, You are crazy to be involved with bitcoin. Getting involved with the Russian Mafia is a good way to get yourself decapitated. You must immediately stop this descent into this murky underworld. I know why you didn't want to write down your bitcoin password. You are acting surreptitiously to keep your addiction hidden from your loved ones.  Seek help, and do it now! Your insurance will cover the sessions. :ph34r:

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Kirby, You are crazy to be involved with bitcoin. Getting involved with the Russian Mafia is a good way to get yourself decapitated. You must immediately stop this descent into this murky underworld. I know why you didn't want to write down your bitcoin password. You are acting surreptitiously to keep your addiction hidden from your loved ones.  Seek help, and do it now! Your insurance will cover the sessions. :ph34r:

Ha ha, I often go to a real place but bitcoin has been my preference for cashing out online. I buy amazon gift cards with it. At least I did until I donated this money to god knows whom.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, I often go to a real place but bitcoin has been my preference for cashing out online. I buy amazon gift cards with it. At least I did until I donated this money to god knows whom.

You ended up contributing to Russian hackers who were interjecting themselves into our elections. You need to be careful because Mueller may be on your trail. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.