Mack Traded!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

And that it certainly why the Bills were in the mix here. I think they believe that too, but they need to know who they are and where they are too before they dance on the yacht with red wine and cigars and no OL or WR to provide their hopeful franchise QB.

Fair enough but this is going to be a long season - not sure the fans are ready for it.  Beane gets through the next offseason to show progress.

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

We have been chasing contender status for what, two and a half decades?  At some point you need to accumulate talent and try to win games.

If this was happening this time next season, I’d agree but the Bills have no idea what they have in Allen, yet.

7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I think we traded for Kelvin Benjamin and required giving up draft picks.

Yeah. That was a very nice thing to see and I give them credit for that. It wasn’t a high pick and it doesn’t happen very often. We also did much more trading of our players for picks before that and had extra. I am more speaking of trading a high pick for big time players not mid or late round picks for guys that we might not even keep. 

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

They are trying to WIN GAMES.  The Bills should consider it.

Their GM is on the hot seat. And about to he fired. So yeah use capital he might not be around to use

Just now, McNubbins said:

Two firsts and a player, I think.  A big ask.

WAY to much for a NON QB

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, DJB said:

Two firsts and a player? Wow!

Think about all of our 1st round picks over the last 15 years. How many pairs of them would you take over Mack? People need to stop overvaluing draft picks. Get good players. We have plenty of draft picks left over after these trades and we never pick the right guys anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Mack

I’ll take a rookie on a rookie deal, along with a  couple of FA offensive linemen for less money..

Over valuing draft picks? It’s not about picks, it’s about capital management. So, If Mack goes down in a week with a torn ACL, then what?

yeah, big problems.. 

Edited by George C