Aretha Funeral - the pastor transcript?

bbb

Every liberal on twitter was going nuts about what the pastor.  I want to see what he actually said, and I see youtube videos called Full Eulogy by Jesse Jackson, Full Eulogy by Bill Clinton, etc.  Nothing like that from Jasper Williams.

It may be 100% of the time when I've seen twitter go crazy, when I find the actual thing, it's not what it's hyped up to be. 

I can find a ton of articles about the outrage, but only snippets of what he actually said.  Like this:

He negated the Black Lives Matter movement altogether in light of black-on-black crime, falling back on a rhyming pattern of yore:

“It amazes me how it is when the police kills one of us we’re ready to protest, march, destroy innocent property,” Williams began. “We’re ready to loot, steal whatever we want, but when we kill 100 of us, nobody says anything, nobody does anything. Black on black crime, we’re all doing time, we’re locked up in our mind, there’s got to be a better way, we must stop this today.” - WaPo - it won't let me copy the link

If anybody sees close to the full context, please let me know.

On 9/1/2018 at 7:03 AM, Nanker said:

The last black man to speak out like that quickly lost his leftist protections and found himself accused of a litany of sexual abuses. His name... Bill Cosby. 

Be safe, Reverend. 

Do you think that he really was being protected by the left for years? 

On 9/1/2018 at 12:16 AM, Azalin said:

"Tweeter Darrian Broom kept it simple: "#JasperWilliams, the data doesn't support your ignorance."

Actually, it does.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/1/2018 at 12:02 AM, bbb said:

“It amazes me how it is when the police kills one of us we’re ready to protest, march, destroy innocent property,” Williams began. “We’re ready to loot, steal whatever we want, but when we kill 100 of us, nobody says anything, nobody does anything. Black on black crime, we’re all doing time, we’re locked up in our mind, there’s got to be a better way, we must stop this today.” 

Margaret Sanger

image.jpeg.0711605dc7a6c976dafb3dd8e8be0ef9.jpeg