Braxton Miller Cut by Texans

RPbillsfan

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Potential starting QB??? ?

Give up on the hate dude. How about fix the line and give the qbs a chance? You are like that one special poster that lays all the problems on the qbs even though thereally is more to the game of football than that. How do you think New England can just put in option B or C and make it work whenever Brady is unavailable?  They have been doing it for years. Can you say they are a sound , balanced team? They took a play out of the old Raiders mentality and pick up vets that have a few more miles left on them.They get castoffs they managed to evaluate to slide into place while they are waiting for players to develop.

Your picking on the qbs gets old. Makes you look like you don't know the game. Just because you post a lot does not mean they are quality posts. Find a different area to post your hate at. Allen is the future and they won't bring in anyone to compete with him. Get used to it.it isn't about wining this year. They know they have more time to prove themselves. They hitched themselves to Allen, and regardless if you like it or not, it isn't changing. So your qb rant is boring, much like your lack of knowledge of the game.

4 hours ago, RyanC883 said:

Not a terrible idea, but I'm thinking there will be better WR's out there getting cut that we may take a look at.  

I like how Bean looks to upgrade everywhere.  I believe we will be active after all the teams cut.  (OL, CB, WR, DL, LB) 

I think that we will pick up a LB & an OL or two.

1 hour ago, BB@Shooter said:

Give up on the hate dude. How about fix the line and give the qbs a chance? You are like that one special poster that lays all the problems on the qbs even though thereally is more to the game of football than that. How do you think New England can just put in option B or C and make it work whenever Brady is unavailable?  They have been doing it for years. Can you say they are a sound , balanced team? They took a play out of the old Raiders mentality and pick up vets that have a few more miles left on them.They get castoffs they managed to evaluate to slide into place while they are waiting for players to develop.

Your picking on the qbs gets old. Makes you look like you don't know the game. Just because you post a lot does not mean they are quality posts. Find a different area to post your hate at. Allen is the future and they won't bring in anyone to compete with him. Get used to it.it isn't about wining this year. They know they have more time to prove themselves. They hitched themselves to Allen, and regardless if you like it or not, it isn't changing. So your qb rant is boring, much like your lack of knowledge of the game.

Relax. I think he was being sarcastic.

3 hours ago, billykay said:

I think that we will pick up a LB & an OL or two.

Relax. I think he was being sarcastic.

Slick, that is not even close to the first post he has been "sarcastic" on. Let him answer, or are you his twin?

2 hours ago, SinatraSinger said:

Don't you think that if he had this talent that everyone that has posted so far seems to think he does, that the Texans would have kept him?

I can understand your thinking. But how many teams make a mistake on cuts and the guy goes on to prove himself?  Different teams, different offenses, different philosophies, etc. ? You could be right, just saying. ...