Ole Miss or Bills?

Kirby Jackson

I was just talking with a couple of guys that I work with and it got me thinking. Hyperbole aside, would you trade the Bills OL & WR for Ole Miss’? Keep in mind they likely have a top 10 OT, the number 1 WR in the draft and another possible 1st round wideout. They also have another WR and 2 OL that will be drafted next year!! It is an interesting question IMO....

Edited by Kirby Jackson

It’s a tough question for me. I’d take the Ole Miss receivers for sure over ours. They are just better. Their OL is really good and probably has the best player of either OL but we may have the better 5. Gun to my head I’m taking Ole Miss I think. In 2 years I will probably have a couple of Pro Bowlers out of that group. I can’t say that about the Bills now.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

On 8/31/2018 at 10:00 PM, CajunBillsBacker said:

I’d take this thing over Ducasse for sure.

mascot1-768x918.jpg

I agree, Vlad never showed the same joy for the game that little blonde kid has.  He may lack bulk, but I like his enthusiasm and think he’s a process kinda kid. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.