Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

3 minutes ago, dayman said:

I think we need to keep all 3 QBs. They all suck so you will still need to mix and match as the season goes on and if 1 gets hurt (which is highly likely given our line) you will want 3rd. 

Would be really stupid to cut one of these QBs.

One could plausibly argue the o-line "sucks." Josh Allen seems a promising rookie qb to me.

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

At this point I’d about prefer 3 WR and 7 TE.  Our TE seem more useful.  Maybe we can put 2 TE on the field with 5 OL and an RB and buy some time for our 3 passable WR to try to get open

Parcells was always big on extra guys in his protection packages.

7 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...EXACTLY why he exuded nothing but class IMO....and the first order of business for the scab Plastic Puss Jones was to kick him to the curb with NO fanfare....did then, now and forever will loathe that scumbag............

Yes, I became a Cowboys fan in the 70s as a team to root for in the playoffs and they were always on TV. It was a likeable team with Landry, Staubach, Drew Pearson, Randy White, Walt Garrison, Calvin Hill, etc

I was also pissed when Jones fired Landry and stopped rooting for them, which was somewhat good when the Bills ended up losing the Super Bowls to them.  I sure wish Jones’s son wouldn’t have taken that Manziel draft card from him.  That would’ve been priceless if they drafted him.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, pi2000 said:

I'm pretty sure they'll keep 3 QBs.   

They're not cutting Allen or Peterman, but they need AJ's veteran presence.... and Beane signed him this offseason, so it would fly in his face if he cut him.

Doesn't make sense to cut AJ.  His 5 mil is fully guaranteed this season.  Trade maybe but not cut.

17 hours ago, Reed83HOF said:

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Ian Rapoport

First roster cut for the #Bills is in. Check here for continuous updates https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-53-man-roster-cutdown-8_31_18

Bring him back. Sadly this guy will get pushed around less than Ducasse. You can tell he has a good center of gravity.

• Haha (+1) 1

Brandon Beane. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. “NFL Trade Deadline OL Cuts.” Refresh. 

• Haha (+1) 1