Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

22 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Joe Buscaglia Retweeted Ian Rapoport

First roster cut for the #Bills is in. Check here for continuous updates https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-53-man-roster-cutdown-8_31_18

Ugh that image is now burned into my retina.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

First roster cut for the #Bills is in. Check here for continuous updates https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-53-man-roster-cutdown-8_31_18

I figured it out by the next few posts but may I say.. you make me proud son!

I may have a problem as I clicked on it anyway.

Edited by ddaryl
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, scribo said:

Unfortunately, he's a starter. Unless they are able to bring in a starter via trade or off the waivers wire, he's all ours.

You don't think Teller would fit right in? I know he took on a swim move last night that cost us a sack but he is damn good at run blocking and he doesn't get flagged.We're going to be running the football a lot....and he hits and keeps going up field and keeps hitting.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Dammit!! I was thinking someone would do it on the Khalil Mack thread - but this was sneaky! Very well played sir!!

I think the main reason they only do one cut now is so they have enough guys for game four.

1 hour ago, Reed83HOF said:

Dang!! Bills cutting starters

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, pi2000 said:

I'm pretty sure they'll keep 3 QBs.   

They're not cutting Allen or Peterman, but they need AJ's veteran presence.... and Beane signed him this offseason, so it would fly in his face if he cut him.

Agree, we're keeping all 3 with this horrific oline.  All 3 may have to rotate to allow the other 2 to recover from getting sacked 7x ea game.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

They Keep 

2 QBs

4 RBs

1 FB

7 WRs

4 TEs

8 OL

5 DEs

4 DT

7 LBs

4 CBs

4 FSs

3 STs

i hope that 5th de is mike love.  we may need him and i think he can become what we need.  i'm hoping trent murphy comes out crushes it but......jerry can't do it alone.

5 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i hope that 5th de is mike love.  we may need him and i think he can become what we need.  i'm hoping trent murphy comes out crushes it but......jerry can't do it alone.

...uh oh...D&C's Maiorana disagrees........

► DE Mike Love. There were times in this game where he was tackling about as well as Mike Love of the Beach Boys would have tackled, and Beach Boy Mike is about 80 years old. Hard to imagine the Bills’ Love is making the roster.

...and another player TBD discussed...............

► OT Marshall Newhouse. He has 70 career NFL starts, and given the way he has played the last two weeks, it’s unlikely he’ll be making many more. Then again, given the lack of offensive line talent around the NFL, maybe there’s hope for him. The Bills are so thin up front that Newhouse may make the team by default, but he certainly has not looked good.

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...uh oh...D&C's Maiorana disagrees........

► DE Mike Love. There were times in this game where he was tackling about as well as Mike Love of the Beach Boys would have tackled, and Beach Boy Mike is about 80 years old. Hard to imagine the Bills’ Love is making the roster.

...and another player TBD discussed...............

► OT Marshall Newhouse. He has 70 career NFL starts, and given the way he has played the last two weeks, it’s unlikely he’ll be making many more. Then again, given the lack of offensive line talent around the NFL, maybe there’s hope for him. The Bills are so thin up front that Newhouse may make the team by default, but he certainly has not looked good.

Mike doesn't Love to tackle and Marshall went from Newhouse to Out House.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2