Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

3 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

What could go wrong?

If he impregnates her then the tables turn and the jock becomes the super rich baby daddy, no?  This kid was paying attention during the NFL onboarding training when they discussed the facts of life and baby mommas.

2 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Foster over Reilly WTF?  Guess we need a deep threat who can catch out of bounds.

Saw a lot from Reilly this year did you? 

This is just one super long shot guy for another. Reilly garnered no interest last year from the Bills or others. He didn't do anything in camp. No offense to him because he seems like a nice kid but now they move to try another guy at the end of the roster. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Hey it is about Daboll keeping his guys 

Or because Reilly does not offer much, and is also coming off of a rib injury. I was rooting for Reilly too, but I think most people on here love Reilly because he made 2 - 3 tough catches last year in preseason while covered. I dont think anyone actually has a clue if he good at beating coverage or gaining separation. I mean the fact he only gets a couple balls thrown his way in games he plays, tells me he has a hard time getting open. I did like him for his toughness though. He doesnt have a size advantage, a speed advantage, or a knock for running open (like a Hogan or Stevie J.).

I'm not a Foster rooter, but I can understand keeping him. He at least gets good separation and has speed (which our team lacks after dumping Coleman)... he just needs to learn how to track a ball. Maybe a week straight of practice on the juggs machine lobbing footballs over his shoulder lol.