Bills @ Bears 2nd Half Thread

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

Mccarron did not take the Bengals to the playoffs

Dalton had them like 13-1 and broke his thumb making a tackle after an INT

They were 10-3 after the game where Dalton broke his thumb. 

Three of the 2nd place teams in the division were 11-5, 10-6, 10-6. 

AJ doesn't win them a couple games to finish 12-4,  Bengals are NOT in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

You should know by now with the Buffalo Bills.....NEVER GIVE UP!!!

What a funny ending to this game. Good for McCarron and all the other Bills who didn't quit.

These guys put a big smile on our faces tonight after what was an atrocious first half.

Alright, now it's cut time. GO BILLS!!!

There is mounting evidence that this team is different from what we are used to.  

Like the primordial formation of something we haven't seen in two decades.  Dare I say...MOJO?

I didn't see the game and reading this thread, I doubt I will! Wow.

As for AJ, what's the salary cap if he stays vs if he leaves, especially as it applies to this year? 

If the difference is small, keep him anyway. The Bills need 3 QB. If another QB can be had for the dead cap hit, well, cut him. He still will have made 2M, or even 4,1M? He can take some comfort in that. I know I could

5 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

As for AJ, what's the salary cap if he stays vs if he leaves, especially as it applies to this year? 

If the difference is small, keep him anyway. The Bills need 3 QB. If another QB can be had for the dead cap hit, well, cut him. He still will have made 2M, or even 4,1M? He can take some comfort in that. I know I could

It's pretty small from my understanding. 4.9 guaranteed, dead money just over 2m over this year and next year. 

Total is 7.9 with 6.5 in playing time incentives. They can keep him to ride the bench this year vs cutting him in my opinion. Only opportunity cost is a roster spot. And with the depth on this team, I'm not too concerned about that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Jerome007 said:

No cap savings if AJ leaves unless he is traded.  Then, minimal (900k).  His salary for this year is fully guaranteed.

Dead cap hit if he's cut $4.9M (vs $2.9 if he stays)