Boycott IN-N-OUT

Dante

53 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Oh, I'm not angry. Just calling you out on your bull. 

I'm guessing you assumed it was Christian because it's those whacknuts who like to throw little shitfit temper tantrums about how "oppressed" they are. They even got themselves a precious little task force to protect their ability to be dicks to people they don't like. lulz 

Don't you have to get back for calling for a Supreme Court justice nomination to be held up because we are right before an election?

You mad bro?  Just get some warm cocoa and scream at the sky.

I don;t want my burgers smashed, it's a perception thing to me that they are going to be dried out....i have had them and do enjoy them, but i'd pass by a smashburger 95% of the time to get to a five guys or even a hardees for that matter....can't comment on in-n-out as i have never had one

On 8/30/2018 at 12:48 PM, DC Tom said:

Smashburger.

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Don't you have to get back for calling for a Supreme Court justice nomination to be held up because we are right before an election?

Right before a mid-term election? Why, no. That is not something I ever did. Not ever. 

1 hour ago, The Poojer said:

I don;t want my burgers smashed, it's a perception thing to me that they are going to be dried out....i have had them and do enjoy them, but i'd pass by a smashburger 95% of the time to get to a five guys or even a hardees for that matter....can't comment on in-n-out as i have never had one

A good burger is more than just the meat. Somehow In-and-out packages the right bun, tomato, cheese on the double-double, and it's anything but dried out.

Same with Smashburger. You should give it a try. Helluva good burger. And their fries, to me, are quite possibly the best.

The Habit makes a great double burger as well. Great char, but go with the onion rings there. They're the only ones who really nail onion rings.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/30/2018 at 5:42 PM, The_Dude said:

Youre the “everything is the Jews fault” guy, huh?

Never miss a chance to toss a card instead of answering a question....

Einstein, Milton Friedman, and Joan Rivers are three of my heroes.  If Queer-O campaigns this midterm election, expect tons of Joan Rivers posters to follow his treasonous murderous cocksuckyness.... and that's because I suggested it to the right people... LOL!!!

Now, about the Bible....

When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me (until I am nailed to a cross)" - WHO got EVERYTHING???

On 8/30/2018 at 6:04 PM, sherpa said:

Whoever they wanted to,

WRONG - the "EVERYTHING" went to JESUS

Edited by LaDexter

We have 400 different answers as to where EVERYTHING went....

Jesus ran what was essentially a religious retirement home.  You gave him everything.  He gave you a Spartan "bed" and "shelter."  He was your dictator and preacher.  He got to spend all of your wealth.  You got to hear him preach...

5000 followers is a decent sized town.  Jesus had crops and animals.... and then something wiped all that out, almost assuredly either a flood or locust, what we call an "act of God."  - pretty funny, the phony "Son of God" got exposed and nailed to a cross because of a real act of "God."

LOL!!!

Edited by LaDexter

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

5000 followers is a decent sized town.  Jesus had crops and animals.... and then something wiped all that out, almost assuredly either a flood or locust, what we call an "act of God."  - pretty funny, the phony "Son of God" got exposed and nailed to a cross because of a real act of "God."

But that wasn't the real Jesus.  When Jesus went in to the desert, a different "Jesus" came back.  Judas was the only one who noticed it, which is why he turned him in to the Romans, and was subsequently murdered by the other Apostles.  

Jesus and his disciples were nothing more than a simple "pyramid scheme" where all the "everything" went into their pockets and their followers got nothing.  That is why so many say Jesus was communist.  He was.  He was the Czar of his followers.

Then he ran out of food and money.  His "disciples" bolted.  He got arrested.  He went on trial  

Those who were bilked out of "everything" voted for Barabbas....

38 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Jesus and his disciples were nothing more than a simple "pyramid scheme" where all the "everything" went into their pockets and their followers got nothing.  That is why so many say Jesus was communist.  He was.  He was the Czar of his followers.

Then he ran out of food and money.  His "disciples" bolted.  He got arrested.  He went on trial  

Image result for dancing jesus gif

54 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

But that wasn't the real Jesus.  When Jesus went in to the desert, a different "Jesus" came back.  Judas was the only one who noticed it, which is why he turned him in to the Romans, and was subsequently murdered by the other Apostles.  

Do you have any pictures of Jesus going into the desert? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?!?!!?

On 9/3/2018 at 4:24 PM, #34fan said:

:lol: -You just about live up DC Tom's ass.  You're PPP's blue-ribbon champ sh_t-eater!

Nah. They don't live up there. It's far too tight. 

They live on his little plantation. He's actually found the once place in life where he is the cool kid, and he works every day to preserve it. That's why he attracts the weaker posters here, like GG: they know that he will always protect them.

1 hour ago, LaDexter said:

You are incredibly ill informed, to the point of writing your own idiotic history, in direct opposition to the record.

His disciples didn't "bolt."

And there weren't 5000. That is the number of people fed, having followed he and his group because of healing. 

There were 12, all but one died horrific deaths as the result of their faith. Judas committed suicide.

Nowhere is it claimed that Jesus derived anything from these people, other than faith.

Your historical inventions are about as impressive as your ignorance regarding 9/11.

2 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You are incredibly ill informed, to the point of writing your own idiotic history, in direct opposition to the record.

His disciples didn't "bolt."

And there weren't 5000. That is the number of people fed, having followed he and his group because of healing. 

There were 12, all but one died horrific deaths as the result of their faith. Judas committed suicide.

Nowhere is it claimed that Jesus derived anything from these people, other than faith.

Your historical inventions are about as impressive as your ignorance regarding 9/11.

His entire purpose for posting is to get a rise out of people who haven't read his stuff enough to put him on ignore.

Just throw him on ignore and let him stew in his own stupidity.