Boycott IN-N-OUT

Dante

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I've heard that they don't want to expand outside the west/southwest areas of the country. Don't know why; the opportunities are certainly there.

I've heard it is because they want to use fresh, not frozen beef, and have strict quality controls because of that. 

Just now, Just Jack said:

I've heard it is because they want to use fresh, not frozen beef, and have strict quality controls because of that. 

Makes sense, I guess. They could just work out deals with local producers... would actually be a great built-in marketing campaign.

26 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

until they want to start wars over the book of Revelation....

Ever ask a few key questions.... like...

When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me," who did you give everything to???

During the "loaves and fishes" scene, we find Jesus with 5k followers, no food, and no money.  What happened??

If there are 100 billion galaxies and 100 billion stars in each galaxy, what are the odds God would put his only son on this star system?

-Charity, duh.

-Did you not read the story?

-100B x 100B = 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 : 1

What kind of CHARITY was available in the time of Jesus?  I don't think the RED CROSS existed yet....

and you are completely WRONG as well.  "Everything" went to JESUS.

3 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Did you not read the story?

This is what is truly sad about most Christians - they PARROT, and they NEVER THINK or ask questions.

Jesus had 5k on his land, a decent sized TOWN, and was obligated to care for them.  Jesus had them growing crops and tending animals.  Then something wiped all that out.  WHAT?

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

100B x 100B = 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 : 1

That's the "odds" the Bible is true....

34 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Honestly, though, if I could pull it off, I'd put a Waffle House in Geneseo. That would be a license to print money.

Yup. I'm not a fan myself, but yeah, huge following. Maybe they have development areas and you could get all of WNY and the Finger Lakes? ?

51 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

True, that is why Keizer Oregon is getting one before Portland which is further north. 

Next step is to get Portlanders to boycott so they don't come to Keizer ?

1 hour ago, LaDexter said:

until they want to start wars over the book of Revelation....

When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me," who did you give everything to???

During the "loaves and fishes" scene, we find Jesus with 5k followers, no food, and no money.  What happened??

If there are 100 billion galaxies and 100 billion stars in each galaxy, what are the odds God would put his only son on this star system?

Youre the “everything is the Jews fault” guy, huh?

Im good on that nonsense, man. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LaDexter said:

1. Whoever they wanted to, or nobody. Just leave their possessions.

2. The 5000 people came from surrounding towns. They had heard that Jesus and the 12 were healing people and were attracting crowds, so Jesus told them to get into a boat and head to a solitary place for rest, but they were seen, and the crowds followed.

3. Find someone from another galaxy and ask them. God is a sovereign. He could do what he wanted.

The Chick-fil-A pn Walden in Cheektowaga has the walls up roof on and is wrapped in Tyvek the last time I passed about 2 weeks ago. They announced they will be asking Cheektowaga for the OK to build another one  at Losson and Transit in front of the Wegmans there.

2 hours ago, LaDexter said:

What kind of CHARITY was available in the time of Jesus?  I don't think the RED CROSS existed yet....

JHC you !@#$ing moron, the word "charity" doesn't just mean IRS defined non-taxable entities!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Moving east but skipped New Mexico?

Racists!

Everyone knows those Christians hate Mexicans!

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Dl4bPmYXgAEj9nE.jpgDl4bQzmWsAAQ6eI.jpg

Now the left will really hate In-N-Out. You must get processed through the indoctrination centers called universities before you are allowed to make decent money! 

53 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Oh my god.  

I just thought of something, man...I don’t wanna break anybody’s head, man, but if ya think about it, the only part of your reflection you can lick is your tongue. Thats true, kid. ?

Channeling yet ANOTHER Otto...

56 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Dl4bPmYXgAEj9nE.jpg

You have be dumb as a brick to piss on one of the most cherished institutions in CA. Absolutely gator-level moronic.

Does the DNC genuinely believe that people from a state in which the DNC holds a supermajority give a flying phugsitck about the CA DNC Chair?

And for the rest of you nuts, it goes like this:

In-n-Out > Smashburger (except for fries)>Five Guys.

19 hours ago, LaDexter said:

When Jesus said "give up everything and follow me," who did you give everything to??? The needy

During the "loaves and fishes" scene, we find Jesus with 5k followers, no food, and no money.  What happened??  Amazing wasn't it

If there are 100 billion galaxies and 100 billion stars in each galaxy, what are the odds God would put his only son on this star system?  Even more amazing huh?