Bills hire Phoebe Schecter, NFL’s 3rd female coach

YoloinOhio

Phoebe plays LB on the British National Women's Team and also plays on a men's team in London.   She's been a coaching intern for two years with the Bills.  Congrats to her.  Just from video clips, she fits the culture..she can also teach technique based on the tackles in this video

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Phoebe plays LB on the British National Women's Team and also plays on a men's team in London.   She's been a coaching intern for two years with the Bills.  Congrats to her.  Just from video clips, she fits the culture..she can also teach technique based on the tackles in this video

Gotta respect that...though in uniform shes a little Clay Matthews looking

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Congrats to her and the Bills. Let’s see if we can have a thread about this without any sex cracks or comments on her appearance. 

Too late. See above.

• Like (+1) 3

It's good for her, good for the NFL, is it good for the Bills & the improvement of our players? I don't know. Kinda like how our QB's coach Culley hasnt coached the position in some 30 odd years, here's another coach being added that appears as more of a student than a teacher.

From an ESPN article 20 days ago, it says: Schecter's role for three weeks with the Bills included compiling play scripts for practice, assisting defensive backs coach Gill Byrd in running drills during practice and helping break down film from each session.

So i guess her role is more of a support role?

I guess that helps. I'm sure our coaching staff needs as much help as it can get.

While this is a good story for the Bills & NFL in general & will garner some national press. The lack of quality coaches in key areas of our team worries me.

Hopefully I'm wrong to worry & our players are coached to their strengths & are able to succeed.

GO BILLS!