Jalen Ramsey: Gronk is overrated

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s just asking for a steel arm brace into his skull. Enjoy concussion protocol Jalen!

gif of when he's carted off for his farewell performance soon, please?

(my two at most wishes for a major injury on a pro athlete a year, always deserved and justified)

32 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Why is this guy talking so much?  Is he trying to create some sort of brand for himself?

Yup thanks to the likes of Richard Sherman and Conor MacGregor and the like...

Now you can talk ****, and everybody thinks you are better than you are, and you get PAID

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, teef said:

this dude has quite the mouth on him.  i'm all for someone selling themselves, but there can be a very fine line between that and being a d-bag.

You don't sell yourself by bashing other people. It's a basic fact you learn in elementary school.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’d be annoyed if it was our player saying it but it’s funny.  The NBA gets a ton of buzz because players talk trash to each over social media.  The Jags have just become a team that will get a ton of attention.  

in the NBA the worst is stitches or your teeth knocked out

the NFL has intrinsic punishment far more effective on delivering a message

3 minutes ago, vincec said:

You don't sell yourself by bashing other people. It's a basic fact you learn in elementary school.

I generally agree but if you can back it up, you become a legend.  Think about Muhammad Ali.  Best trash talker over. 

Now the flip side is you look like a complete moron if you can’t and Ramsey will get roasted if he doesn’t.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’d be annoyed if it was our player saying it but it’s funny.  The NBA gets a ton of buzz because players talk trash to each over social media.  The Jags have just become a team that will get a ton of attention.  

This "drama" is one of the reasons I hate the NBA and it is unwatchable for me.  I know some people like the side show but I an't stand it.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

in the NBA the worst is stitches or your teeth knocked out

the NFL has intrinsic punishment far more effective on delivering a message

Yup and I love that. I don’t want the Bills to be like Ramsey but I hated how pathetically soft they were reacting to Gronk and the multiple Landry hits.  I hate softness on a football team.

1 minute ago, HT02 said:

This "drama" is one of the reasons I hate the NBA and it is unwatchable for me.  I know some people like the side show but I an't stand it.

Honestly, it’s really not the bad.  Just friendly trash talk.  The NBA might have the best behaved league in sports.  NBA never get in trouble off the court.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Honestly, it’s really not the bad.  Just friendly trash talk.  The NBA might have the best behaved league in sports.  NBA never get in trouble off the court.  

I know it's all talk but its so silly.  Would it kill them to act like a gentleman and show respect for your opponent?