Jalen Ramsey: Gronk is overrated

YoloinOhio

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/30/jalen-ramsey-thinks-gronk-is-overrated/

I don’t think Gronk’s good,” Rasmey tells Mina Kimes regarding Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski. “Let me say — I don’t think Gronk is as great as people think he is.”

Ramsey went on to explain to Kimes that the numbers back up the assessment.

“Any time Gronk has been matched up with a corner, he’s had a very bad game,” Ramsey said, “and that corner has had a very good game.”

Edited by YoloinOhio

Ramsey, and the article, left out the part where Gronk pushes off to get so wide open.  The thing is, he really doesn't need to do this with his size advantage, but he does and gets away with it.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Ramsey, and the article, left out the part where Gronk pushes off to get so wide open.  The thing is, he really doesn't need to do this with his size advantage, but he does and gets away with it.

exactly.   i'm sick of seeing Gronk get away with pushing-off.  But the Pats***** getting away with penalties is nothing new.  

Also, Ramsey is crazy.   He's trying to be Richard Sherman, but comes off like an idiot.  

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Perhaps.

Maybe some type of new toothpaste with feces removing properties.

Lord knows he can use it.

Ha ha

He's so bad that on a Bills board we are basically stating he is a major d-bag for criticizing a Cheatriots player! That's how bad he is

Gronk is injury prone but the best tight end in the league. Or in any Top 3. 

Ramsey's strategy is working though. I didn't know who he was before he mouthed off. I learned on here he might be one of the best at his position but I had no clue to who he was before.

• Like (+1) 1

I hope gronk, well, gronks him.

2 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Ha ha

He's so bad that on a Bills board we are basically stating he is a major d-bag for criticizing a Cheatriots player! That's how bad he is

Gronk is injury prone but the best tight end in the league. Or in any Top 3. 

Ramsey's strategy is working though. I didn't know who he was before he mouthed off. I learned on here he might be one of the best at his position but I had no clue to who he was before.

Not only a pats player, but the one who was vilified here (with good reason) after he macho Man elbow dropped Tre!!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.