Trump Wants To Regulate Google

This list contains browser, email, google drive, calendar, docs, photos, youtube, translate, analytics, maps, and more alternatives. 

The complete list of alternatives to all Google products

</snip>

But the word is getting out. A growing number of people are seeking alternatives to Google products that respect their privacy and data. This guide aims to be the most exhaustive resource available for documenting alternatives to Google product. So let’s get started (in no particular order or preference)...

</snip>

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This list contains browser, email, google drive, calendar, docs, photos, youtube, translate, analytics, maps, and more alternatives. 

The complete list of alternatives to all Google products

</snip>

But the word is getting out. A growing number of people are seeking alternatives to Google products that respect their privacy and data. This guide aims to be the most exhaustive resource available for documenting alternatives to Google product. So let’s get started (in no particular order or preference)...

</snip>

And this is why I got my own domain.  It's currently hosted on GMail...but I can transfer that in about a day to any other mail service I want, or set up my own.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

And this is why I got my own domain.  It's currently hosted on GMail...but I can transfer that in about a day to any other mail service I want, or set up my own.  

I've got lots of my own domains... apparently, I enjoy the fees of owning random urls  :wallbash:  (the privacy fee is the cost that kills). 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I've got lots of my own domains... apparently, I enjoy the fees of owning random urls  :wallbash:  (the privacy fee is the cost that kills). 

I used to have TomBradyIsAWhinyLittleBitch.com.  

I should get that trademarked.

• Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I've owned several over the years myself. I've found that nothing will make a band fall apart faster than getting it it's own domain name.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Azalin said:

I've owned several over the years myself. I've found that nothing will make a band fall apart faster than getting it it's own domain name.  :lol:

Is there a Yoko domain for rock bands?

9 hours ago, Azalin said:

Website design is very important!

I know I'd vote to kick your ass to the curb if you dared to use the wrong background color on our band's website. You don't even want to know what would happen if you opted to use a color photo, instead of the trendy black-and-white photo, of the band on the main page!

Edited by Koko78