Trump Wants To Regulate Google

22 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh man, the liberal response to this is going to be epicly stupid...

You ain't wrong:

2016-2018: OMG RUSSIA used the interwebs to manipulate people to vote for Trump!!!!1111 IMPEACH ORANGE MAN!

2019: Eh, so what if Google used the interwebs to manipulate people into voting for Hillary?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

2016-2018: OMG RUSSIA used the interwebs to manipulate people to vote for Trump!!!!1111 IMPEACH ORANGE MAN!

2019: Eh, so what if Google used the interwebs to manipulate people into voting for Hillary?

One of the left's biggest weaknesses is its inability to think anything through.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hillary was disparaging of Dr Epstein yesterday, so he's bringing some pain onto her and Google today on twitter:

Is this the "dark money" that Elizabeth is going to get rid of?

I find the Elizabeth "dark money" line kindof funny.  She spent years in congress and did nothing about it.  She actually could have at least tried to do something about it in congress.  Now she's running for prez talking about when really, the prez can't do anything about it.

18 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Is this the "dark money" that Elizabeth is going to get rid of?

I find the Elizabeth "dark money" line kindof funny.  She spent years in congress and did nothing about it.  She actually could have at least tried to do something about it in congress.  Now she's running for prez talking about when really, the prez can't do anything about it.

Well, she's about as honest about her financing as she is about her Indian heritage.

She famously denounced "big money" and refused to accept it at the start of her campaign (even going so far as to encourage her fellow clowns to refuse to accept "big money")... right after her campaign accepted a crapton of money from "big money" donations.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This guy is a leftie with a capital "L".  I wonder how left he will be after this? 

Doesn't really matter whether he stays a lefty or not.  Perception is king on that side, and the perception now will be that he makes Ted Cruz look liberal.

Hope he didn't want to go to any parties the next 6 or so years.  Pretty sure he's off a lot of guest lists that he used to be on.

• Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Bob&Doug said:

" According to the company’s promotional materials, “The Street View vehicles provide an invaluable service to consumers, who really like having their homes, businesses, and playgrounds photographed.  If they didn’t want them photographed, they wouldn’t have put them there in the first place.”

I was surprised by the tenor of that article in that I would have assumed huffpost to be more sympathetic toward google

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:13 AM, ShadyBillsFan said:

Let me repeat myself.    Too many people here  (not only in the PPP) do not get sarcasm. 

Sarcasm is much harder to detect in writing since you don't have tone of voice and facial inflections to tip you off.  If you mean sarcasm, you might want to just say so to avoid confusion.  That and the whole point of sarcasm is to try to mislead the other person with words.  Much easier to confuse in writing.

This is part of the problem in the world today with all the divisiveness.  We go primarily by written communication (Tweeter, FakeBook, Instagram, etc).  Written communication is several notches down in commination quality than face to face which is the best.

Next time you want to use sarcasm, help out a Bills brother, and let us know.

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Sarcasm is much harder to detect in writing since you don't have tone of voice and facial inflections to tip you off.  If you mean sarcasm, you might want to just say so to avoid confusion.  That and the whole point of sarcasm is to try to mislead the other person with words.  Much easier to confuse in writing.

This is part of the problem in the world today with all the divisiveness.  We go primarily by written communication (Tweeter, FakeBook, Instagram, etc).  Written communication is several notches down in commination quality than face to face which is the best.

Next time you want to use sarcasm, help out a Bills brother, and let us know.

Some people need to use emojies to convey the fact that they are attempting sarcasm while others are adept at using sarcasm in such a way that they leave no doubt. ShadyBillsFan4Ever needs to go to sarcasm school.