Anyone have any open spots in a Fantasy League?

SoCoBills

Money league is preferred but no crazy expensive leagues. I’m thinking $50 or less as an entrance fee I’d be down to join. (If more let me know and I’ll decide)

My preferred fantasy league settings are:

Standard Scoring

No kickers.

No individual defensive players.

12 team league is preferred but I’d go probably as low as an 8.

I am willing to play PPR or Half PPR and in leagues with kickers but I won’t join a league where I have to select defensive players as opposed to a team defense. 

Edited by SoCoBills

7 hours ago, SoCoBills said:

Money league is preferred but no crazy expensive leagues. I’m thinking $50 or less as an entrance fee I’d be down to join. (If more let me know and I’ll decide)

Standard Scoring

No kickers.

I am willing to play PPR or Half PPR and in leagues with kickers but I won’t join a league where I have to select defensive players as opposed to a team defense. 

I could have helped you out a couple weeks ago as a two managers dropped out of my league. Go here and you will probably be able to find a decent league. I joined a ESPN one this year using this board.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/forum/27-football-league-finder-service/

Edited by Dante

2 minutes ago, SoCoBills said:

I’d rather not it be completely random people - especially if any money is involved. I’d hope even though I don’t know people on this board in real life there would be some form of integrity. 

If they use League Safe you are ok. They hold the money. 

It's nice to play people you have some connection to I get it.

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Leaguesafe sounds intriguing. A TBD league would be fun.

I used them when I had people from different parts of the country in the league and I didn't really know them and they didn't know me. 

I don't use them anymore because I know everyone in the league, they are local and now you can use Venmo or Yahoo's pay thing. 

The downside of Leaguesafe is that they charge everyone to pay. My league was $100 buy in and managers had to pay $103 total to league safe.  Another thing I didn't care for was that they tried to get you to take your winnings in the form of a Amazon gift card and something else I can't remember. You didn't have to of course but it still was annoying. They do pay out quickly as well. Overall it works well though. They keep records of your league and the owners as well so it's easy to renew and send out group emails to remind people to join, pay and so on.

Just now, Dante said:

I used them when I had people from different parts of the country in the league and I didn't really know them and they didn't know me. 

I don't use them anymore because I know everyone in the league, they are local and now you can use Venmo or Yahoo's pay thing. 

The downside of Leaguesafe is that they charge everyone to pay. My league was $100 buy in and managers had to pay $103 total to league safe.  Another thing I didn't care for was that they tried to get you to take your winnings in the form of a Amazon gift card and something else I can't remember. You didn't have to of course but it still was annoying. They do pay out quickly as well. Overall it works well though. They keep records of your league and the owners as well so it's easy to renew and send out group emails to remind people to join, pay and so on.

Cool thanks for heads up. 103 on 100 and with online pals is better than doing a random yahoo league. They take a much bigger slice of the pie. 

On 8/29/2018 at 9:48 AM, SoCoBills said:

Standard Scoring

No kickers.

Hi SoCoB, maybe too late, but I can invite you to a Std 12 Team League if you're still looking,

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.