Intelligent Media Reporting

Tolstoy

If this doesn't tell you that the sports media–strike that, much of media–is just finger-in-the wind regurgitation of conventional opinion, I don't know what will. It is a discredit to the really good reporters out there who are trying to bring truth to light:

http://www.realclearlife.com/sports/no-7-overall-pick-josh-allen-looking-like-first-bust-of-this-years-draft/

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

What site is that and why should anyone care?

It's for MAGA wingnuts who like "real" news....

"RealClearLife is part of the RealClearPolitics family of sites with some of the highest wealth and education demographics of any online audience. RCL’s audience exceeded 2 million users in our first year alone."

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Lurker said:

It's for MAGA wingnuts who like "real" news....

"RealClearLife is part of the RealClearPolitics family of sites with some of the highest wealth and education demographics of any online audience. RCL’s audience exceeded 2 million users in our first year alone."

I come to this site to enjoy sports opinions. Political opinions seem to get pushed down everybody's throats everywhere else. Keep your political opinions and insults to yourself.

45 minutes ago, DocLawless said:

I come to this site to enjoy sports opinions. Political opinions seem to get pushed down everybody's throats everywhere else. Keep your political opinions and insults to yourself.

Put me on ignore then.   RealClearPolitics is a trash site and so is anything connected to it...

I could care less about the website, as I have never heard of it. I was referring to the needless insult to those with views that might not align with yours. No need for that. Me putting you on ignore doesn't alleviate any others who you might have insulted. Not going to put you on ignore as I imagine we have some things in common regarding the Bills, I guess I just don't see the point of political insults on this particular forum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like (+1) 1

You guys should be suspicious  of labeling a QB a bust when Allen had 2 good games and 1 bad.

Keep in mind many sports writers labeled him a bust well before he came to Buffalo.

8 hours ago, DocLawless said:

Where is the insult???