Bucky and Sully are baaaack...

HansLanda

Nobody needed to remind me that Buffalo fans are among the most resilient in sports. But they shouldn’t be taken for fools, either. They watch the games. They know the score. They deserve an honest assessment rather than some soft, sterilized version that has been designed to paint a happy face for the sake of selling subscriptions. 

You know what sells in Buffalo? The truth, even when it’s tough to swallow. Give it to them straight. I always understood that fans' anger toward me was frequently an expression of their frustration with their teams.

Not sure how much he’s learned... I guess we will see. 

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I have to admit .... after a few months of sterile, opinion lacking coverage in the Buffalo News, I could use a dose of some spirited opinion pieces, whether I agree or not, when warranted.  All the homers and cheerleaders need not apply.

Then read the Athletic or National guys

All you get from these two is a recycled column from 3 years ago. Meaning they are LAZY writers. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

I have to admit .... after a few months of sterile, opinion lacking coverage in the Buffalo News, I could use a dose of some spirited opinion pieces, whether I agree or not, when warranted.  All the homers and cheerleaders need not apply.

Can I catch a ride in the Bronco?

Uber or Lyft?

• Like (+1) 1