Bills Release Safety L. J. McCray; Three Roster Spots Open

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Technically - 3 roster spots are open, at the moment. But I don't think they're filling up to 90 just to cut down to 53 in a few days. This is just a preliminary cut.

Yeah I dont see them filling these spots. The move to 53 has begun

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...exactly why I think the "old way" provided some of these guys an opportunity to hook up elsewhere.....cutting 37 cannot be an easy task...

With this roster cutting 37 will be very easy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wouldn't be surprising at all if they make a couple of waiver claims next week after the cut down to 53. 

For sure. We'll most likely end up with maybe only 45 of the guys from the current roster, and hopefully a handful of additions from other teams' cuts.

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

For sure. We'll most likely end up with maybe only 45 of the guys from the current roster, and hopefully a handful of additions from other teams' cuts.

That would be eight waiver claims.  Quite a bit. 

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Why hasn't Vlad been cut yet?

I would cut Mills too and just go with McDermott. What the hell do the Bills have to lose by doing this?

A QB or two.  If McDermott was better he would be playing.  The coach isn't going to keep a better player on the bench for the hell of it.  Better also means more consistent: in practice first.  More practices than games.  If dude isn't showing consistently in practice on the bench he will stay.

Edited by purple haze

5 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Spot for extra QB since our OL will allow record number of  QB hits and sacks?

I said Sunday after the game the Bills will need 5 to get through the season if the line plays like that all year.

No more withholding the second helping of Bacon and Pancakes on Sunday ;)

They were clearly disgruntled about it ;) 

Just now, JMF2006 said:

I said Sunday after the game the Bills will need 5 to get through the season if the line plays like that all year.

No more withholding the second helping of Bacon and Pancakes on Sunday ;)

They were clearly disgruntled about it ;) 

...there's a price break on gurneys for more than three....SMH............

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BBills88 said:

DUCASSE should have been cut at 8:00 PM on 8/26/2018. The Bills should have gave him a Greyhound ticket.

Can I like this like 100x.  The Giants let him go despite having a porous line.  He plays like he has two stilts for legs.