Bills are playing a little "Rope A Dope" with the AFC

11 hours ago, realtruelove said:

Remember the Super Bowl years when the Bills would go 0-4 in the preseason....?  Did you ever consider that we are going unleash HELL on opening day of the Regular Season?

Well the O-line does have a sulfur hellish stink to it. Vontae and the LB's get  burned quite a bit.  Josh has a hot arm.  The DL gets abused and beaten. Most of us were screaming bloody hell after the Cinci nightmare.  And we have been a tortured franchise.  HELL it is on opening day. You nailed it.

11 hours ago, H2o said:

This thread.......

CPRXVZOWIAA6yoz.jpg

you forgot to add Josh Allen riding a unicorn with our Peter Pan man.

9 hours ago, realtruelove said:

The difference between Rex Ryan and Sean McDermott...

is as narrow as their waistlines.

Edited by BillsRdue

3 hours ago, The Process said:

I'd like to say the bills earned it....and in some ways they did. But remember early on in the season when both Atlanta receivers went down? I think we would have lost that game making the Dalton miracle irrelevant.

Every season has twists. The Atl game is one. What if Tre doesn't force and recover the fumble against TB? What if Zay catches that TD against Carolina? What if Tre doesn't intercept KC on their last possession only up 6? Lets not forget the Blizzard game against Indy that could've gone either way.  

Gotta tell ya man after 17 years I'd like to think they earned it.

1 minute ago, Green Lightning said:

This is an amusing thread premise. "Unleash Hell." ?  It that like building a bully?

going to unleash hell on twobillsdrive in an orgy of recrimination, disappointment, and misery

7 hours ago, SoTier said:

Keep telling yourself that and someday even you'll believe you.

I'll explain it again.....

Backed into the playoffs means that a team makes the playoffs after losing their last game of the season.

The Bills won their game and got help. That is not backing into the playoffs.

10 hours ago, ThunderGun said:

I personally would, gladly.  What’s he going to punch me or something for stating facts and pointing out the point differential was embarrassing last year? That they had no right being in over the Chargers who destroyed this team???

Or that they don’t get in if Dalton doesn’t perform a miracle??? How about their overall defensive and offensive rankings?  

Crazy thing is McD backs into the playoffs at 9-7 after an insane play by Dalton, and the snow game which easily could’ve gone either way, while Rex is routinely bashed as a terrible mistake despite finishing 1 game worse in his first of just two seasons while McD is regarded as some kind of wunderkind for literally finish one win better... I would bet good money that this team wins less than 7 games this year and after two years McDermotts W/L is worse than Rex’s.  

Dude is is terribly overrated, and likely the second coming of Dick Jauron in both his conservative approach to the game and “bend but don’t break” defense, but gets the benefit of the doubt because he won 9 games, technically ended the drought, and didn’t quit like Marrone... 

HAHAHA, typical internet bravado. It would actually be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. You wouldn't say **** to Kyle Williams nor should you.

The Buffalo Bills busted their ass for 4 months last year and won 9 NFL football games. Things went their way on the last Sunday, no one will deny that, but making the playoffs is a year long effort. If the Chargers wanted to be in the playoffs they shouldn't have gotten beat by the pathetic Dolphins or Broncos. Any other team that didn't make the playoffs last year should have won more games over those 4 months. By picking a game or a week or a play as to why any team did or didn't make the playoffs is ignorant and shows how simplistic you are.  

Oh and another thing, the Bills were predicted to win 5 games by nearly every media "expert" last year until they traded all the crap your boy Sexy Rexy compiled. After that they were "tanking" and might win 2 or 3. So in all actuality the "wunderkind" outperformed all expectations by roughly 5 games. So you and your ilk continue to talk all your ignorant ****  preseason and I'll wait a few months to see where things stand after games are played. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bills Pimpin' said:

HAHAHA, typical internet bravado. It would actually be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. You wouldn't say **** to Kyle Williams nor should you.

The Buffalo Bills busted their ass for 4 months last year and won 9 NFL football games. Things went their way on the last Sunday, no one will deny that, but making the playoffs is a year long effort. If the Chargers wanted to be in the playoffs they shouldn't have gotten beat by the pathetic Dolphins or Broncos. Any other team that didn't make the playoffs last year should have won more games over those 4 months. By picking a game or a week or a play as to why any team did or didn't make the playoffs is ignorant and shows how simplistic you are.  

Oh and another thing, the Bills were predicted to win 5 games by nearly every media "expert" last year until they traded all the crap your boy Sexy Rexy compiled. After that they were "tanking" and might win 2 or 3. So in all actuality the "wunderkind" outperformed all expectations by roughly 5 games. So you and your ilk continue to talk all your ignorant ****  preseason and I'll wait a few months to see where things stand after games are played. 

You have a real reading comprehension problem...

This is all garbage.

Try talking to somebody in an intelligible way without personal insults.

Edited by ThunderGun
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, ThunderGun said:

As opposed to this strong, articulate response. Really, thanks for your insightful analysis. Clearly we are in the presence of a gifted wordsmith.  Well played sir... 

Be happy I didn't use more than one word. 

9 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

McDermott is playing chess while the rest of the AFC is playing checkers.  You don’t want expectations for Allen to get too high so you make him a dink and dunker passer with a worse completion % than he had in college.  Smart. 

But is it 4D chess?