New Book: "Terry Comes Off As a Tool"

stony

2 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Keyboard tough guy trying to puff himself up while putting other people down. Terry's opinion doesn't seem to have been isolated, as the league made rule changes based on this concern.

They sure did, and one can question the clumsy nature of said rules.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, stony said:

They sure did, and one can question the clumsy nature of said rules.  

Agreed. But he was called a "tool" because the author was mocking his "short-sighted" thinking. I suppose that term should be expanded to include most owners. Just saying singling him out for a comment is dumb when it represents a widely held position in that room.

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

Agreed. But he was called a "tool" because the author was mocking his "short-sighted" thinking. I suppose that term should be expanded to include most owners. Just saying singling him out for a comment is dumb when it represents a widely held position in that room.

Totally agree, and think it was a bit harsh.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

The only 'commie' in the USA is Donald Trump. Putin has an orange 'love ring' in a private place.

What better place to hide than the GOP,no one would ever suspect a right wing commie ;)

Come on man everyone calls the Donald a Nazi ;) 

Got bored of this guys teenage girl act halfway through the article and gave up.

He gave up on the Brady book because he is a muckracker that knows he can only sell sensationalism. 

Bottom line is this, the owners may very well be tools and jerks etc, but they are about a Billion times more successful at what they do than this guy ever thought to be.  

WOW! This guy is SO SOPHOSTICATED! I'm just in awe of how clever and insightful he is.

All these pitiful, needy, wimpy, dull old white men who somehow became billionaires by being droopy old rags.

Makes you wonder why this guy, who is so much smarter, so much more observant, educated, clever and moral, follows them around like a puppy dog begging for scraps to sell instead of becoming a billionaire businessman himself. Actually, he's above that. He's better than that. Better than them. blah blah blah

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Got bored of this guys teenage girl act halfway through the article and gave up.

He gave up on the Brady book because he is a muckracker that knows he can only sell sensationalism. 

Bottom line is this, the owners may very well be tools and jerks etc, but they are about a Billion times more successful at what they do than this guy ever thought to be.  

So many jerks that it is almost like a store for them thought George Costanza..........................

1 hour ago, stony said:

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/8/27/17785968/big-game-book-mark-leibovich-nfl-roger-goodell

I hope this guy focuses more on the Kraft/Snyder/Jones' of the league.  Terry has problems articulating his thoughts.  

Every time the man speaks I wonder how he’s a billionaire. Now, Kim....Kim, I get it. Terry is doofy looking and aloof. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Yeah, inheriting teams is tough.  You've got to be super successful to do that.  

• Like (+1) 1