FA OL

RyanC883

27 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

What FA O-line players should we pursue?  

I'm thinking Luke Joeckel--can play G or T, might be hungry to prove he can play

They can put his locker right next to Micah Hyde's.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

32 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

What FA O-line players should we pursue?  

I'm thinking Luke Joeckel--can play G or T, might be hungry to prove he can play

...saw a couple of posts saying "many teams are struggling with OL woes".......why is this kid still on the market?....just curious.....#2 overall and only 26..............

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe there will be a few quality players with experience once cuts happen. I hope they do something though. Ducasse has been Ducasse, Mills is still Mills, Bodine looks like the version the Bengals fans hated last year, Miller is the Jerry Hughes of the offense, and Groy looks like crap without Richie beside him. 

13 minutes ago, H2o said:

Maybe there will be a few quality players with experience once cuts happen. I hope they do something though. Ducasse has been Ducasse, Mills is still Mills, Bodine looks like the version the Bengals fans hated last year, Miller is the Jerry Hughes of the offense, and Groy looks like crap without Richie beside him. 

BUT, other than that......

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

The problem with Bodine is he looks more like a Bovine.

Miller is a classic hip bender and totally outclassed against quality D linemen.

I'm hoping we pick up 1 or more cut O linemen once cuts happen. 

There’s a problem with everyone not named Dawkins. And he might suck too.  I’m hoping the same.  I’m not expecting it but when we needed a WR last year, he went out and got KB.  Hopefully he’ll add 2 more guys and get rid of Ducasse and Miller.  I think Bodine stays because we’re paying him, sadly.  

7 minutes ago, The Final Word said:

Within the next two weeks, we will sign a few o lineman.  Don’t panic

I believe we'll sign a few o linemen, but how good will they be?  You need to find that diamond in the rough at this point since all known, solid players are already on teams.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I believe we'll sign a few o linemen, but how good will they be?  You need to find that diamond in the rough at this point since all known, solid players are already on teams.

That is so true.  I am just trying to give people some open.  Many people here life’s hinge on the bills and they hold on like a thread hoping the bills turn it around, that is all they have.  Once hope is gone, ouch.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Final Word said:

That is so true.  I am just trying to give people some open.  Many people here life’s hinge on the bills and they hold on like a thread hoping the bills turn it around, that is all they have.  Once hope is gone, ouch.  

Thanks Chad. Perhaps once you deign to stop condescending to most of the board you can work on improving your tenuous grasp of the English language. Thanks pal!

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...saw a couple of posts saying "many teams are struggling with OL woes

Sal and Brown mentioned that fact a couple of times yesterday on both the pre and post game coverage.The days of the Electric Company type lines appear to be over for awhile.

12 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Thanks Chad. Perhaps once you deign to stop condescending to most of the board you can work on improving your tenuous grasp of the English language. Thanks pal!

Yesterday,don/Chad was suggesting Teller is bench material...he claimed to see his  bad play during the closed to the public/media practices.Go Irish!

2 hours ago, H2o said:

Lot's of fans are really beginning to miss Richie. 

Edited by Misterbluesky
  • Haha (+1) 1