Pre-Season Game#4 - What QB's Play

ngbills

What QB rotation do you expect or want to see? What QB's sit if any? 

I dont think we approach it like most teams and rest our "starter". This team does not have a clear cut starter. I say throw them all out there and let them fight for it. I would not mind seeing them rotating each drive. 

If you think Nate is likely to be the Game 1 starter in Baltimore, let Allen play the whole damned game.

He can use the reps.

And he's big, heavy, and durable.  When defenders hit him he usually falls to the ground.  He doesn't get slammed around.  Too heavy for that.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

If you think Nate is likely to be the Game 1 starter in Baltimore, let Allen play the whole damned game.

He can use the reps.

And he's big, heavy, and durable.  When defenders hit him he usually falls to the ground.  He doesn't get slammed around.  Too heavy for that.

His head got slammed into the turf pretty well....

3 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

He can use the reps.

YES, He is big and strong and the first string defense won't be in that game. He should have a real chance to THRIVE.

But I'd say Josh first half and AJ the second half.