Where's the pass rush

Hello, I'm new to the site, but have been a Bills fan since birth. I watched the game yesterday hoping to see our D-line show some signs of life. I must say if there was ever a time to pull off a trade, now is that time. We need an edge rusher in the worst way. I say go after Mack. Someone of his talents doesn't become available that often. Unfortunately this season appears to be much like last season when it come to the Bills generating a pass rush, they will need to rely on the blitz and be subject to giving up big plays. I miss the days of our 4 man rush hurrying the opposing QB.

• Like (+1) 1

Welcome aboard!  But saying you've been a Bills fan since birth is a bit ambiguous.  My grandson is only one month today, and he wore his Bills Baby Beanie throughout the game yesterday.  Poor little guy.  Get out now and save yourself!  There'll be plenty of time to jump back in when we have an Offensive and Defensive Line one day.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Welcome aboard!  But saying you've been a Bills fan since birth is a bit ambiguous.  My grandson is only one month today, and he wore his Bills Baby Beanie throughout the game yesterday.  Poor little guy.  Get out now and save yourself!  There'll be plenty of time to jump back in when we have an Offensive and Defensive Line one day.

Lol. My mom and dad had season tickets back in the 70's when my mom was pregnant with me. I moved to Florida back in 1986 and was the only Bills fan in my middle and high school days. Man I miss the no huddle offense day's and Bruce Smith and Biscuit putting heat on the opposing QB. Unfortunately now it seems without an all out blitz the opposing QB can drink a 6 pack of beer before the pressure gets to him

21 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

yeah the pass rush is either in next years draft, and/or in a Mack trade.  In fact, next years draft is so deep at D, that trading a 1st rounder next year (and likely the next) could get you Mack and another impactful DL.  

Good lord Buffalo isn’t getting Mack