[Name Only Title] Jahri Evans

Buffalo03

Evans is fine. Joeckel is 26 and has to be better than DuckAss and Mill-air.  Beadles and Boone could also be upgrades. I have no idea why they haven't even been in for workouts.  

The Duck being mauled by Bengals had to be a highlight for Mutual of Omaha's "Wild Kingdom." There have been gentler prison rapes. He was abused like an altar boy in Rome.  I seriously think Ducasse has circular toes or a heel implant that rolls. 

ducasse.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, blacklabel said:

Didn't he retire?

I know he came here on a FA visit when Whaley was GM and turned down their offer so he may not wanna play here.

I don't think he retired. He was listed on a thing I saw earlier in the top 50 free agents available

1 hour ago, BillsRdue said:

Evans is fine. Joeckel is 26 and has to be better than DuckAss and Mill-air.  Beadles and Boone could also be upgrades. I have no idea why they haven't even been in for workouts.  

The Duck being mauled by Bengals had to be a highlight for Mutual of Omaha's "Wild Kingdom." There have been gentler prison rapes. He was abused like an altar boy in Rome.  I seriously think Ducasse has circular toes or a heel implant that rolls. 

ducasse.jpg

I really think that if Joeckel's knees are able to hold up he's a "must have" at this point. Busted at LT but looked good at guard.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Many of these veteran players won't be signed by a team until after week 1 such that 2018 salaries won't be guaranteed for the entire season.   That said, I'd like to see Beane pursue all available options including Evans.

...OBD had opportunities to sign him when the Saints were waffling, but nothing ever happened.....different regime now but perhaps....stay tuned.....BTW, just to ask, what "scheme" is his forte'?.....if it is NOT zone blocking ala Castillo, then what?.....another round peg in a square hole?....

4 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

I really think that if Joeckel's knees are able to hold up he's a "must have" at this point. Busted at LT but looked good at guard.

No he didn't. He looked less awful but not good. Despite that I'd consider bringing him in. Our guard play was atrocious last night.