If peterman starts what’s the point of keeping AJ

I must add that Josh looked lost and held the ball to long.  It wasn't all on the line.  Not saying they didn't stink but he has to get rid of the ball and not take sacks.  He should have had an int. also.  Peterman should start.  He looked poised and has shown promise. 

1 hour ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Because in back to back weeks our starting qb has had to leave the game due to getting hurt behind a horrible online. I’m pretty sure all 3 will play this year. 

all 3 played last year and we had a better O Line.  And if our 3rd guy didn't step up in the clutch, we'd be sitting on 18 now.

7 minutes ago, Direhard Fan said:

I must add that Josh looked lost and held the ball to long.  It wasn't all on the line.  Not saying they didn't stink but he has to get rid of the ball and not take sacks.  He should have had an int. also.  Peterman should start.  He looked poised and has shown promise. 

Peterman can float a good ball to the sidelines, which looks good in pre-season play against a vanilla defense.

Play a regular season game, against a tricked out D, and Petermen's skills will fade into nothing.

Petermen's ceiling against regular season-D's is low. Allen's ceiling is higher.

2 hours ago, ******* said:

If peterman starts what is the point of keeping AJ? Showcase him on Thursday then trade him 

I believe Sal mentioned it would cost the Bills about 3 plus million dollars to get rid of him.  In other words unless you are so worried about the extra roster spot it would be a wash to get rid of him, as much as just keeping him.

Because we really don’t know anything until a few games in.

panthers didn’t rush or blitz in gm 1.

so we’ve yet to see if Nate fixed his happy feet.

He looked poor under pressure v Cleveland. 

Vs Cincinnati’s twos they dropped into cover what looked like cover four and no blitzes. 

A fresh aggressive defense will be the real litmus test. 

And i say once more. Wow what a difference between Cleveland and cincis 1s and 2s. O line was just abused

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Direhard Fan said:

I agree.  The line was bad, but so was he.  I was very disappointed when in the 1st quarter, he had 2 plays in a row where he could have done something, but made horrid passes instead.  I'm talking about the one where he rolled out out of pressure to the right and had time and had Clay deep, but horribly under threw him. I was told with that cannon arm he would never under throw anyone.  Luckily it wasn't a pick.  The next play he had time and looked like some open guys but he just rifled it out there between them all.  I'm not sure who he was throwing to.  Another punt.  He did make some nice short passes which I was glad to see.

Edited by reddogblitz

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

The o-line appears so bad . . . not sure two qbs is enough to get through the season.

seriously we might want to start scouring the waivers for a 4th and possible 5th option