Philly looking to trade an OL

judman

It depends...does he have a pulse?  Sure, why not?  

Anyone else remember when Warmack was a “generational”, can’t miss OG prospect?  Now he’s Exhibit A, along with the other generational prospect (and future bust) from that year, Jonathan Cooper, for why you don’t draft a guard in the top 10.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SoTier said:

Chance Warmack is a career backup.  The Bills already have an OL full of backup quality players.  Pass ... even for the seventh rounder the article author suggested Philly would take.

Warmack is a significant upgrade over Vlad and Miller.  He could start with Wyatt Teller with Groy at Center and I would suggest giving Luke Joekel a call to replace Newhouse as a swing G/T.

Vlad must go, develop Wesley and hopefully dump Mills next year and stop the immediate up the middle pressure.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, RPbillsfan said:

Warmack is a significant upgrade over Vlad and Miller.  He could start with Wyatt Teller with Groy at Center and I would suggest giving Luke Joekel a call to replace Newhouse as a swing G/T.

Vlad must go, develop Wesley and hopefully dump Mills next year and stop the immediate up the middle pressure.

What makes him a significant upgrade? Looks like another highly drafted guard who didn’t make it. Looks like he’s about to get cut anyway.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, RPbillsfan said:

I dunno why but Vlad ain't going anywhere.....he has dirt on Juan maybe?  His play doesn't warrant him starting but.....there he is.  Strange.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I dunno why but Vlad ain't going anywhere.....he has dirt on Juan maybe?  His play doesn't warrant him starting but.....there he is.  Strange.

Will these ever go away?  It's the same joke regurgitated for the last 25 years,  yet people say them as if they invented it that day.  

He must have pics....

My Sisters Boss's roomate's mom........

1 minute ago, White Linen said:

Will these ever go away?  It's the same joke regurgitated for the last 25 years,  yet people say them as if they invented it that day.  

He must have pics....

The shoe DOES fit tho no?  And I am not even joking.......it is sad.

1 hour ago, RPbillsfan said:

At this point anyone is an upgrade. Really the Bills could do a promotion of the first 2 people in the stadium get to play guard and it's an upgrade. Git 'er done Russ...oh...wait...

1 hour ago, White Linen said:

He must have pics....

Wait...he has pics of your sisters boss's roommates mom?

3 hours ago, Bangarang said:

What makes him a significant upgrade? Looks like another highly drafted guard who didn’t make it. Looks like he’s about to get cut anyway.

Exactly this.  The Bills have an OL filled with guys who have been or should have been backups all their careers no matter where they were drafted.  The Bills need at least a couple of guys who are good enough to be starters on most teams in the league, and Chance Warmack ain't one. 

13 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

At this point anyone is an upgrade. Really the Bills could do a promotion of the first 2 people in the stadium get to play guard and it's an upgrade. Git 'er done Russ...oh...wait...

Wait...he has pics of your sisters boss's roommates mom?

That's what she said.  Get it?