OL what I would like to see happen TOMORROW

LT - Dawkins of course

LG - Ryan Teller get a player into the position that is not going to get pushed into his QB every other play....Teller has DOMINATED everyone in front of him

C - Groy the best center on the roster

RG - Ugh.....but move Decausse back to RG....not playing well but he did string some solid games together last year

RT - Mills...it says something that we are actually NOT complaining about Mills play....but he sticks

Play this group.....and hope that a OG pops free in cuts maybe a player that is set free because he makes too much due to a younger player coming up behind him but make sure that player is at least decent in pass protection.

Just my thoughts.....

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Reader said:

You're right...Mills was like the only one we didn't complain about today. Weird.

Mill's guy was playing contain and not letting Josh flow to his right.

By keeping Josh I the pocket the interior guys made the play.

Hounds pushing to the hunters.

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I would like to see Wyatt Teller & Ike Boettger get a shot. I have seen better play out of them than I have from Ducasse & Miller. Although Miller may still be serviceable.

Given that Dawkins wasn't in and the interior linemen were being pushed around definitely Teller.  Boettger wiffed a few times and needs some seasoning.  Also the mixing and matching against a stout interior line of the Bengals was an obvious mistake.  Showed Beane and McDermott how little depth the Oline has... see if Richie could come back?  Probably not after his arrest, but agree he needs the structure of the team to keep his sanity.  

24 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Given that Dawkins wasn't in and the interior linemen were being pushed around definitely Teller.  Boettger wiffed a few times and needs some seasoning.  Also the mixing and matching against a stout interior line of the Bengals was an obvious mistake.  Showed Beane and McDermott how little depth the Oline has... see if Richie could come back?  Probably not after his arrest, but agree he needs the structure of the team to keep his sanity.  

Yeah, they handed Incognito back his guns and I assume his father’s head so he’s in the clear.

• Haha (+1) 1

What happened with Miller?

He looked like a good prospect a few years ago.

Groy didn't look to good today either.

Very tough to watch and this could be a long season if they don't get their **** together.

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

I would like to see Wyatt Teller & Ike Boettger get a shot. I have seen better play out of them than I have from Ducasse & Miller. Although Miller may still be serviceable.

Agree on the first part, strongly disagree with the last sentence. I honestly think Miller was the worst player on the field tonight. He was blown up several times and had slow feet. There was one drive he cost us about 25 yards in two plays. Penalty for 15 and then a sack where he didn’t even touch the guy in front of him (Billings I believe). Our whole interior is garbage but Miller I would like to see on the first bus outta town. His play was embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Get Richie on the field where he belongs.  He just hasn't seemed to adapt well to life outside of football.  Tell Eric Wood it's worth the risk.

I wish they would talk to Incognito for real.  He was never more stable than when he was playing.

If he would come back, he'd instantly be the best OL on the team, and by a wide margin.

3 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

What happened with Miller?

He looked like a good prospect a few years ago.

Groy didn't look to good today either.

Very tough to watch and this could be a long season if they don't get their **** together.

looks like a long season... I'll be hitting a lot of Virginia winery tasting rooms with my wife on Sundays this year it looks like

3 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

Agree on the first part, strongly disagree with the last sentence. I honestly think Miller was the worst player on the field tonight. He was blown up several times and had slow feet. There was one drive he cost us about 25 yards in two plays. Penalty for 15 and then a sack where he didn’t even touch the guy in front of him (Billings I believe). Our whole interior is garbage but Miller I would like to see on the first bus outta town. His play was embarrassing. 

i wouldn't shoot miller's way just yet. the penalties sucked for sure, but i don't think it's a good idea to switch out both guards at the same time.

ducasse is the thorn in my backside.

i hope they spend the next 2 weeks with teller at that spot.

Edited by billsredneck1

This js what I would like to see tried absent any other signings like brining back Crazy Richie 

LT - Dawkins

LG - Teller

C - Groy (has to live with him at this point)

RG - Mills 

RT - Newhouse

That puts your best 5 on the field. 

Reason I am kicking Mills inside. He does play with power so I am sure he can handle movin inside and anchor fine. He struggles with the space out there at OT. So moving him inside the phone booth should help his Pass Pro. 

Newhouse has played pretty decent specially in pass pro so get him at RT. 

• Like (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

This js what I would like to see tried absent any other signings like brining back Crazy Richie 

LT - Dawkins

LG - Teller

C - Groy (has to live with him at this point)

RG - Mills 

RT - Newhouse

That puts your best 5 on the field. 

Reason I am kicking Mills inside. He does play with power so I am sure he can handle movin inside and anchor fine. He struggles with the space out there at OT. So moving him inside the phone booth should help his Pass Pro. 

Newhouse has played pretty decent specially in pass pro so get him at RT. 

Gotta get Vlbad and Josh Killer out of there!!

I need to watch the game on DVR. 

Who played in place of Dawkins ?  I've read Miller had a bad game , what happened to him with penalties ?  

With that OL , Allen would barely have time for 1 read , get rid of the ball or run. 

If that game doesn't mess with Allen's confidence nothing will.

I hope Daboll will learn a lot from that game , Castillo is still a mystery to me.