Horrible Fox Coverage

Those Fox sports commercials were so painfully bad. They were over the top, suppose to be intense, and noisy.  I was waiting for the Predator to jump out or something. They really need to rethink the way they do their network sports commercials.  Did anyone else notice this?

2 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Yeh, she asked Kyle Williams if the playoffs last year were because they were good team or was it "all smoke and mirrors".  Why waste your breath Pamela.  

It's the Pre-Season for them too!

6 hours ago, Estro said:

Pam Oliver couldn't get a question out cleanly in those player interviews to save her life.  It was tough to listen to.

I noticed that too.  When she did get a question out it was embarrassing.  

So Kyle do you really think McDermott is turning things around or is it just smoke and mirrors?

8 hours ago, Estelle Getty said:

Those Fox sports commercials were so painfully bad. They were over the top, suppose to be intense, and noisy.  I was waiting for the Predator to jump out or something. They really need to rethink the way they do their network sports commercials.  Did anyone else notice this?

FOX has always been terrible both in commercials and in-game.  Designed for 13 year old boys who just hit puberty.  Dignity is too much to ask for I guess.

Tony Gonzalez is not good at his job.

I'm still amazed Fox rolls out those early-2000 robot graphics still.  

As an aside, Shane Black is going to regret making his Predator movie.  It looks so Straight to DVD.

5 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

The quality of NFL sports broadcasting is atrocious.

The NBC Sunday night production is by far the best in the industry; the rest is pretty freaking bad.

Agreed. I just tune it out. Focus on the plays. 

My brother gets so angry about it. Yeah they suck, just ignore them 

6 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

The quality of NFL sports broadcasting is atrocious.

The NBC Sunday night production is by far the best in the industry; the rest is pretty freaking bad.

does it help that it cherry picks the best game of the week so you are looking forward to it instead of the trash Thursday and Mondays are usually stuck with?