Is it possible we start 0-8?

2 days ago I would of said no way.. Today I'm thinking we are most definitely drafting top 5.

granted things could turn out better than most of think, but I'm just not encouraged with the way our OL was literally man handled like they have no business in the league

10 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

That first 8 games look absolutely brutal and I can’t see an “easy” win in the bunch even the Titans who look like the easiest of the teams where in the playoffs last year 

so after a poor preseason game you jump to Bills starting 0-8?

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

I can deal with 2-14 as long as they seem to be improving as it goes along

Bulls**t....The way everyone is reacting to yesterdays game......interesting the reaction to 2-14....tell me how you see improvement at 2-14? i sat through back to back 2-14....plus  1-13,  1-12-1.....there is very little hope when your team finishes with those records

2 hours ago, nucci said:

so after a poor preseason game you jump to Bills starting 0-8?

Bulls**t....The way everyone is reacting to yesterdays game......interesting the reaction to 2-14....tell me how you see improvement at 2-14? i sat through back to back 2-14....plus  1-13,  1-12-1.....there is very little hope when your team finishes with those records

i haven't paid much attention to preseason, ITS GENERALLY A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME TO GET TOO THRILLED OR UPSET ABOUT IT

REPEAT THIS 1,000,000 times or till it SINKS IN, PLEASE..... 

improvement means we see an O-line starting to protect the QB adequately by December, a QB get his "pocket legs" out there by mid-season, not running for his life or throwing really bad INTs often

I've sat through 4 or 5 (???)  2 wins seasons, often in the freezing temps of Rich/Ralph with about 15,000 people there to start the 4th quarter

I will give Baltimore credit for having a hard-ass D which LOVES to bring it at home, and they must be smiling watching the film of this O-lines debacle so far.....

10 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

It's possible but not probable.   I could see 3-5 through 8 games pretty easily.   

they gonna suck it up and hold back on the Ravens patented D at Baltimore for week one?

Bills don't really have a QB and the O-line.... enough said already...

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Of course 0-8 is possible. I’d venture that 0-4 is probable. 

1/3 of the league is total trash, so it's very very hard to lose 8 without coming up at home against something that is in total chaos worse than you.

I think we will go 0-16 and never ever win a game again.

Seriously though, It was a bad preseason game but it was nothing more than preseason.  I didn't get over excited when Buffalo looked good in game one and I am not hitting the panic button now.     I thought that this was a seven or eight win team before the season and still think the same now.

13 hours ago, dayman said:

As bad as we are the Ravens, Chargers, Packers, Titans, Texans, and Colts are capable for playing terrible any given Sunday. Not to say we'll beat those teams...but they're not that good.

Pats and Vikings will obviously roll us....Texans and Packers probably will too.

After seeing what Andy Dalton did to our ones yesterday makes me wonder what Flacco, Rivers, Rodgers, Mariota, Watson, and Luck could do to our secondary over a full game. Going 0-8 is a real possibility, since, as it stands, our offense is not capable of winning a shootout.

8 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Some TBD posters

panic_button_run_away-384x288.gif

I love it! The same guys who said we would suck last year and we make the playoffs. Now the 0-8 to 0-16 crowd comes out which can only lead to great, great things.

your scientific population of 3 cherry picked people, wonder if it finds you confirming you presupposition... 

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

your scientific population of 3 cherry picked people, wonder if it finds you confirming you presupposition... 

Clearly time will tell but not going to assume anything based off preseason football personally. For me this preseason alone was about evaluating to see if any of our QB's are learning the game. You typically see these posts after the first few regular season games if not going well but, not after the 3rd preseason game.

Just amusing to me at this point. 

0vkXy4.gif

16 hours ago, SoTier said:

0-8 won't surprise me ... I was thinking that was possible even before today.

1-7 seems most likely ... I think the Colts are most likely win ... any team with a good DL, the Bills QBs will be proverbial sitting ducks unless something changes drastically.

2-6 would surprise me ... I just can't see a scenario where the Bills get that lucky unless maybe their opponents wind up with half their team suffering from the flu on game day.

Agree, the Colts game might be a W unless Luck starts lightning it up. Maybe a little week 1 upset of Baltimore in a close low scoring game. The other 6 are L's....