Is it possible we start 0-8?

As bad as we are the Ravens, Chargers, Packers, Titans, Texans, and Colts are capable for playing terrible any given Sunday. Not to say we'll beat those teams...but they're not that good.

Pats and Vikings will obviously roll us....Texans and Packers probably will too.

Just now, dayman said:

As bad as we are the Ravens, Chargers, Packers, Titans, Texans, and Colts are capable for playing terrible any given Sunday. Not to say we'll beat those teams...but they're not that good.

Pats and Vikings will obviously roll us....Texans and Packers probably will too.

Titans, Texans and Colts don't scare anyone, but the other 5 teams are all pretty darn good. 

The Ravens, Chargers and Vikings should cause our offense major problems. 

0-8 won't surprise me ... I was thinking that was possible even before today.

1-7 seems most likely ... I think the Colts are most likely win ... any team with a good DL, the Bills QBs will be proverbial sitting ducks unless something changes drastically.

2-6 would surprise me ... I just can't see a scenario where the Bills get that lucky unless maybe their opponents wind up with half their team suffering from the flu on game day.

Yes. It's also possible we see 8-0. Nobody really can forecast it perfectly. I think we all can feel better about the offence in Peterman's time on the field and there were actually some positive signs from a number of players on defence, despite there being far too many poor plays by far too many players that this team needs to have step-up in order to field the defence that is required to support a team with a winning record. I'd rather be optimistic and believe that adjustments are made and the right players put in places to succeed. 

My honest guess on a record is 3-5. Wins vs Ravens, Colts and Titans.

3 of first 4 on the road is brutal, so 0-4 would not be a surprise. That said, be careful putting too much stock in preseason (as we've seen many times).  Of course having seen what happened out there today, it is hard to see any bright lights-- even the D, which was burned on the ground last week, and through the air today (defensive backfield supposed to be their best unit, looked pretty awful).

You can say to not put stock in the preseason, and to wait until we game plan. Well, fine. I hope they can game plan for not having a defense push our interior OL into the quarterback three of every five plays. Whoever plays QB has to get the ball out lightning fast, and at this point that's Peterman.

• Like (+1) 1

I didn't think we were going to be that bad.  Vegas says 6.5 Wins for the Bills.

Let's look at the facts after today's game:

ZERO PASS BLOCKING

ZERO PASS RUSH

TYPICAL ROOKIE QB Holding the ball too long.

This is a recipe for a very poor season.  I think we actually go 2-6, but finish 7-9.  We need to be prepared that this season is going to be rough.  

The process is take a step back this year but full cap money to spend next year and full draft picks with top 5 pick in all likelyhood next year.  It sucks but it's part of the process to get better for the long haul.  Next year is going to be the take a big step forward.  I hope i'm wrong but that's what the film shows.  GO BILLS!!!