Bills' Preseason Week Three Postgame

Positives: Peterman, Croom, Edmunds, Murphy, Ivory. 

Negatives: Everything else.

Bad game from both the lines, the DB's, any and all blockers on offence, Allen ( he's got to get that ball out quicker. Make the read and get it there, though he probably was jittery after being sacked repeatedly), the DB's ( some high lights, but Poyer was not on, Hyde was invisible and both Tre and Vontae were getting burned). 

Said it before and I'll say it again, this performance was not on Allen. The OL was absolutely horrendous, no Shady to keep the defense anywhere near honest, Allen had less than 2 seconds on most of his drop backs, there were 3 drops that would have given Allen another 50 yards through the air, McDermott is a dumb*** for not challenging the spot on the 3rd down scramble, penalties killed anything that could have resembled momentum along with the bad OL play, Castillo is a terrible coach, Ducasse needs to be selling the nacho fries, Davis should be in the burn unit at the nearest hospital, and the rest of the Secondary needs to give back this week's game check. If this is what the regular season is going to be like then we are in trouble. 

• Like (+1) 5

17 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I want Peterman to start all 16 games and after we go 3-13, everyone who lobbied for him to start can go root for another team. 

So, you want the Bills to suck just to say I told you so?

Maybe it’s you that should go root for another team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Why when someone disagrees with someone else do they have to "go root for another team?"

I see it constantly here. I'll never understand it.

It’s sensitive, self conscious fans who say this.

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

So, you want the Bills to suck just to say I told you so?

Maybe it’s you that should go root for another team.

Can you please start signing your posts so we know who wrote them.

By jay_fixit

• Haha (+1) 2

QB competition wise all I learned is that our offensive line sucks and I’m not just going off of this game. AJ McCarron had ZERO chance with our first team OL against the Browns 1st team DL resulting in an injury and 4 straight 3 and outs.  This week was eerily similar in that regard. We are fortunate he wasn’t the 2nd starter in a row to pick up an injury in consecutive weeks.  Allen had no chance. The few times he had some time he looked pretty good. Some drops, a bunch of penalties a few good throws and 2 misses I can remember when backed up behind the sticks. 

Hopefully some teams around the league cut some interior lineman due to cap space or other reasons that can be considered upgrades for us to pick up. 

Edited by SoCoBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

All the issues we thought this team was going to have were on display today. Bad O-line, subpar pass rush and subpar receivers are 3 issues that on paper you knew were going to negatively impact the team. There were other issues too but sadly I can't see how you put Allen behind this O-line.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Five things we learned today

5: FX has a Sons of Anarchy spinoff called Mayans

4: The offensive line is terrible

3: The QB job hasn't been settled

2: This defense is gonna get burnt alot

1: Taco Bell nacho fries are back! :w00t:

6. something something Salmon Sisters

6 minutes ago, SoCoBills said:

Hopefully some teams around the league cut some interior lineman due to cap space or other reasons that can be considered upgrades for us to pick up. 

We should just hire two massive Sumo wrestlers as interior lineman. 

I'm only half kidding about this...

Edited by Domdab99