peterman will start, always the plan

10 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Are you a mind reader or do you have a bat phone linking you the Bills coaching staff gaining insider information; just a question from a novice?

One must be able to read between the tea leaves and connect the variety of data points.  Peterman starts,

Edited by The Final Word

6 minutes ago, The Final Word said:

One must be able to read between the tea leaves and connect the variety of data points.  Peterman starts, O’Leary to practice squad, not sure davis starts at cb

O'Leary isn't eligible for the PS. Nice try though. Keep reading those tea leaves Don. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

It wasn't a bluff. If Allen somehow turned that situation into him willing the team to complete offensively, there's no way he wouldn't start. You're on cloud nine if it was always the plan to start Peterman because if true he should and would have played today. Anything else to "play mind games with the Ravens" is bananas from the FO if that's what they want.

Thought vomiting "the process" in your post doesn't make anything more credible.

That said. I guess Peterman starts BECAUSE Allen had his shot and didn't take every advantage

57 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Should have stopped after the first sentence 

I stopped at "those close with the bills organization just get it. Like I do.. not you peons" like this guy is the trainer starting threads before he has to go stretch some Bill's players and have a casual conversation with Beane on "what's really going on"

1 minute ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

It wasn't a bluff. If Allen somehow turned that situation into him willing the team to complete offensively, there's no way he wouldn't start. You're on cloud nine if it was always the plan to start Peterman because if true he should and would have played today. Anything else to "play mind games with the Ravens" is bananas from the FO if that's what they want.

Thought vomiting "the process" in your post doesn't make anything more credible.

That said. I guess Peterman starts BECAUSE Allen had his shot and didn't take every advantage

Not true.  Peterman was going to start game one period.  They just wanted to give Allen an opportunity to see what a starting week looks and feels like in the preseason.  McDermott has a plan and he deserves the benefit of the doubt.   Since we were playing on Sunday, he didn’t want to give th e ravens anymore time to prepare for peterman.  Very smart

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Here’s my prediction - Dunkirk Don lasts about as long here this time as he did every other time he’s made a new screen name for TBD. 

lol 

That is my immediate suspicion when someone claims they just know. They know people we don't.. watch me be right. "OH CRAP ANOTHER FAILED PREDICTION NEW NAME.. CHADWICK CHAD??

Just now, The Final Word said:

Not true.  Peterman was going to start game one period.  They just wanted to give Allen an opportunity to see what a starting week looks and feels like in the preseason.  McDermott has a plan and he deserves the benefit of the doubt.   Since we were playing on Sunday, he didn’t want to give th e ravens anymore time to prepare for peterman.  Very smart

Again. The Bills haven't had really any leaks since this regime took over, and now you're talking like you know things. Connect the dots. 

2 minutes ago, The Final Word said:

What if Allen played extremely well? Their plan changes does it not?

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

What if Allen played extremely well? Their plan changes does it not?

No, Allen is a project.  They wanted Allen all along. He was rated number one on their draft chart forever. He has the intangibles that you cannot coach. Size, speed, and a cannon for an arm.  He works hard and listens well.  He will play later in the year.  McDermott won’t lose the locker room before the season starts.  We will be better this year than last year but won’t make the playoffs.  We have an exciting future.  If you have paid attention to the data points, bean and McDermott and have said over and over again, Allen won’t be rushed.  Our line is 

not ready for him to start.  I hope. That helps you

1 hour ago, The Final Word said:

I realize it is not the proper protocol to start a new thread during a game but I felt compelled to start this thread to ensure those Bills fans suffering from Allen fatigue and calling Beane an idiot for drafting Allen.  Allen is the quarterback of the future period.  If you recall, he was number one on our draft board for months prior to the draft. He possesses all of the tangibles but requires additional work with his footwork.  Will be corrected this year.  Although Josh started today’s games which traditionally means he would be starting the first game.  Many novices would obviously jump to this conclusion and it most cases would be warranted but not in this case.  Those close to the happenings at obd though realize the rationale for McDermott decision for today’s game.  The plan was and still is not to start Allen at quarterback day 1.  I knew before the start of action today, Peterman will be our starting quarterback for the first game and THAT IS THE FINAL WORD.   PS I will try to provide the site with expert clarifications and happenings as the season progresses

I agree.., but... sadly, Peterman will be injured rather quickly and then it be Allen's turn.