peterman will start, always the plan

13 hours ago, McBean said:

There you go hedging your bets Don..

”AJ is McDermott/Daboll pick if he can’t go it’s Pererman.”

You just increased your chances of being right to 67%. 

According to you Kirk Cousins should be starting week 1 for us.

hes been banned ...   I saw Chandler81 say buh bye and had THE LAST WORD   

12 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Peterman has outplayed Allen in all three games. This isn't just about yesterday, which showed pretty clearly Allen isn't ready to contribute at the NFL level. 

not only that , allen himself said that the game speed was more than he had seen so far and it was difficult for him to read the defense pre snap.  for those watching the game,(and it's been mentioned on air), that breaking the huddle with 10 or less seconds left, gave him almost no time for pre snap reads and adjustments at the line.

this game is too fast for him right now. the line shuffling sucked for sure, but it was his mental game that was not up to the task.

9 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

This is what a lot of posters here don't seem to understand.

If we are discussing who played better in the preseason games, that was Nate.

Regardless, Allen should start Game 1 in Baltimore.

Why? The most NFL ready QB should start. It's really that simple.

I and all know what we spent to acquire Josh Allen's service and very content we are trying to fix the position that has plagued our team for about 20 years now. I'm all for Josh turning into our franchise QB. 

I'm also all for Peterman taking the next step and becoming a solid QB or something even beyond that. 

What I don't get from this board is why a lot of people are close minded that a 5th rd pick at QB can't develop into something great? We should be all for it as it can be our future or amazing trade bait if both work out.  Peterman has showed a lot of potential and is getting better and better every snap under center. What he is showing is exactly what you want from a 2nd year QB.  Most just want to piss on it and constantly bring up the 5 int game like he learned nothing from it. It's really lame everytime I read it.

Allen will get his when he can beat out Peterman, it's that simple in my mind.

What is the problem with this?

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, The Final Word said:

Mark, I can assure you I am not Dunkirk don, I live in Ohio I have done some research from veterans on the board and can assure you i am not but thanks for the comparison I heard he was pretty remarkable with his insight knowledge.  The only time I come back to wny is to deer hunt in a very small town

From my understanding and from people in the know, AJ is McDermott and Daboll pick.   The problem is the right shoulder.  If AJ doesn’t hurt, he is the game one starter and still maybe.  If he cannot go, peterman gets the call.  

How can you start a thread saying Peterman was always the plan, then have this blurb that AJ was really the pick? No comprende 

2 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Why? The most NFL ready QB should start. It's really that simple.

I and all know what we spent to acquire Josh Allen's service and very content we are trying to fix the position that has plagued our team for about 20 years now. I'm all for Josh turning into our franchise QB. 

I'm also all for Peterman taking the next step and becoming a solid QB or something even beyond that. 

What I don't get from this board is why a lot of people are close minded that a 5th rd pick at QB can't develop into something great? We should be all for it as it can be our future or amazing trade bait if both work out.  Peterman has showed a lot of potential and is getting better and better every snap under center. What he is showing is exactly what you want from a 2nd year QB.  Most just want to piss on it and constantly bring up the 5 int game like he learned nothing from it. It's really lame everytime I read it.

Allen will get his when he can beat out Peterman, it's that simple in my mind.

What is the problem with this?

agree 100%  it's commonsense. nate gives you the best chance  NOW.... and we need those 1st 2 games!  if things go south, we have a.j. or the rookie. actually i thought a.j. would edge nate out, but if they choose him now, it's simply familiarity when it comes to the ravens.

either way, i feel nate can CONSISTENTLY move the chains and put points on the board. with a decent defense maybe we can steal a couple sneakily.

if allen starts and gets dragged around with his pants down, what makes anyone think that by the 2nd half (of the year) we'll get on a roll. nobody thinks about him appearing in major venues with home crowds and getting a beating. he needs to be on the sidelines watching how things unfold for a bit.    i for one do not think that is in any way necessary.

i don't know what's in the mind of mcd...that's worthy of it's own thread.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, jrober38 said:

Peterman has outplayed Allen in all three games. This isn't just about yesterday, which showed pretty clearly Allen isn't ready to contribute at the NFL level. 

I think he’s quite ready to contribute.

Start? Most likely not. But he is definitely able to contribute. Easily.

On 8/26/2018 at 3:18 PM, /dev/null said:

Taco Bell nacho fries are back

On 8/26/2018 at 3:20 PM, KD in CA said:

At this point I'm strongly considering finally giving all glory to the hypnotoad. 

On 8/26/2018 at 3:29 PM, BillsEnthusiast said:

theyre really good too

On 8/26/2018 at 3:50 PM, The_Dude said:

Bruh, what about the chili cheese burrito? I used to eat me 4-5 of em at once. 

On 8/26/2018 at 3:50 PM, Steptide said:

Imma actually eat some tonight 

On 8/26/2018 at 3:51 PM, The_Dude said:

Can we change the name of the thread to something more appropriate? Like, about Taco Bell!

Cheesy Gordita Crunch, extra baja sauce bro... That's a little slice of Mexican Americano franchise heaven right there. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

WHo has a better arm? Peterman or Trent Edwards? Way to play like Peterman is like way to play againest Trent Edwards. Jam or press WRS at the line Peterman lack of arm strength at certain things.

Trent could make every throw with easy. He had every tool to be a successful QB, he just didn't like taking chances and played way too conservatively to utilize his talent. 

• Like (+1) 1