peterman will start, always the plan

I realize it is not the proper protocol to start a new thread during a game but I felt compelled to start this thread to ensure those Bills fans suffering from Allen fatigue and calling Beane an idiot for drafting Allen.  Allen is the quarterback of the future period.  If you recall, he was number one on our draft board for months prior to the draft. He possesses all of the tangibles but requires additional work with his footwork.  Will be corrected this year.  Although Josh started today’s games which traditionally means he would be starting the first game.  Many novices would obviously jump to this conclusion and it most cases would be warranted but not in this case.  Those close to the happenings at obd though realize the rationale for McDermott decision for today’s game.  The plan was and still is not to start Allen at quarterback day 1.  I knew before the start of action today, Peterman will be our starting quarterback for the first game and THAT IS THE FINAL WORD.   PS I will try to provide the site with expert clarifications and happenings as the season progresses

Edited by The Final Word
  • Haha (+1) 2

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

36 minutes ago, The Final Word said:

I realize it is not the proper protocol to start a new thread during a game but I felt compelled to start this thread to ensure those Bills fans suffering from Allen fatigue and calling Beane an idiot for drafting Allen.  Allen is the quarterback of the future period.  If you recall, he was number one on our draft board for months prior to the draft. He possesses all of the tangibles but requires additional work with his footwork.  Will be corrected this year.  Although Josh started today’s games which traditionally means he would be starting the first game.  Many novices would obviously jump to this conclusion and it most cases would be warranted but not in this case.  Those close to the happenings at obd though realize the rationale for McDermott decision for today’s game.  The plan was and still is not to start Allen at quarterback day 1.  I knew before the start of action today, Peterman will be our starting quarterback for the first game and THAT IS THE FINAL WORD.   PS I will try to provide the site with expert clarifications and happenings as the season progresses

Dunkrirk? ... Is that you?

54 minutes ago, The Final Word said:

Are you a mind reader or do you have a bat phone linking you the Bills coaching staff gaining insider information; just a question from a novice?