[Name Only Title] Charles Clay

It is not my money but if it i was paying the bills noway i would keep Clay and pay him 9 million this year.  I know cutting him saves zero in cap space .  They seem to have a group of young guys with Potential at the position . I would rather develop them .  How any free agent o line will be brought in this week ?  10 ?   

ugh apologies for starting this during the game.   

• SDS unlocked this topic

That was a bad contract from day one.   But I dont see why you waive him, he is talented and has something to offer.  If you are saying we should play the younger guys for experience I guess that is something you could do.   I am sure the contract is not tradeable so he is a Bill for one more  year.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A single name if far too vague to post as a title and provides little insight into what specifically the post is talking about.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Croom looks good as a receiver, but I haven't paid attention to his blocking that much. O'Leary is really not that good. We have to keep Clay imo, if not we are creating another hole.