SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

1 minute ago, Jpsredemption said:

This is a bad football team with inferior talent and an horrible first off season under Beane

Vontae Davis  can't play anymore.

Trent Murphy...need I say more?

Offensive Line neglected

Receiving corps neglected

Allen and Edmunds are huge risks

Traded too many draft picks when the roster is in the shape it's in

Not to mention the sky is now only feet from the ground. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Allen running back out with his helmet on. Maybe we'll see him again.

I don't want to see him again, to tell you the thruth, not with this **** OL we have. 

Edited by Fixxxer

Just now, LSHMEAB said:

The saving grace for Josh Allen is that the entire team was trash. Make no mistake, Josh Allen was trash. He was dropping back as if pressure would never arrive. There's poise and there's a lack of anticipation. 

The worst sequence was probably not the sacks. It was the underthrow followed by the overthrow. The NFL is no place to be working on the psychological aspects of throwing a football.

Yeah, it's the 'psychological aspects' of his game that need work. It's not as if everyone on the Bills staff down to today's commentators have been remarking on how poised he's been or anything.

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

I'll give you THREE things that are GREAT about this game:

1) Allen did not break either of his arms

2) Allen did not blow out either knee

3) Allen did not break either leg.

Cant argue that. Guess we could throw in that no one was actually killed either. But it is only halftime. 

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Allen/Peterman or whoever has to get the ball out faster. Allen was holding the ball way too long. 

When he is getting hit before WRs even get downfield???  What do you want. You know when behind the chains Routes take longer to get downfield 

• Like (+1) 1