SECOND HALF THREAD: Cincinnati at Buffalo- Preseason Game #3 4pm ET

8 minutes ago, mannc said:

Impossible to say, watching on TV. I don’t trust the announcers.  He just looked a little nervous and a little tentative to me.  I definitely would not want to start him on the road in Baltimore right now.

Completely agree. Until Daboll gets this oline figured out there's no hurry to rush Josh out there. Peterman has earned starting v Baltimore. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

I’d say no, unless they went to the quick game. Have to compare apples to apples. 

That's what I'm asking. Allen vs. Bengal's starting D compared to Peterman vs. Bengals starting D. Apples to Apples. Would Peterman have played worse, better, or the same?

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This game gives McDermott the freedom to select any of the 3 QBs as his opening week starter with little warranted criticism from the fans or, more importantly, Bills players themselves.

It's pretty easy to make a very reasonable argument for Allen, Peterman or McCarron right now.

I just wonder if McDermott gets it out of the way and names a starter in the next couple days or if he extends the waiting game.

AJ has done jack squat to support being the day1 starter other than getting 5 mill of Pegula's cash. 

Peterman has easily outplayed all QB's. I'm not even sure how anyone here can debate it anymore?

Edited by Real McCoy

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Can not ruin him. It will only reveal what he actually is. The only way he gets ruined is physically. NP looks exactly as he did last year imo 

Sacked 5 times, you don't do that to a project QB. Peterman can be an NFL coach after his career if he wants, he has a weak arm but extremely smart and a fast release.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RocCityRoller said:

Make room everyone, the genius and his ego have arrived. We will now all be saved from our ignorance.

Sweet baby Jesus thank you for delivering to us The Final Word.

Ignorance is not a bad word, people just do not have all the facts at times to take very difficult concepts and apply logic to their argument.  I am just well connected and informed 

2 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Any Bills fan ripping on Allen or Peterman right now needs to reevaluate their fan card. Allen looks like he’s going to be a good one. Peterman has certainly improved from his first season. 

Regardless of who starts unless the OL significantly improves it won’t matter!

yep, AJM looked equally bad versus the Cleveland ones last week with the same Oline and WRs. He got killed too.

1 minute ago, Nihilarian said:

Seriously, just go away.  Bills fans got enough crap from the offensive line so we don't need more from some ...

Bills are my team to. It's unfortunate you get so upset about the reality of the situation that they are in tough this season and that logic pretty much dictates Allen is not the savoir many of you have been praying for.

3 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

That's what I'm asking. Allen vs. Bengal's starting D compared to Peterman vs. Bengals starting D. Apples to Apples. Would Peterman have played worse, better, or the same?

About the same imo. No time for those plays to develop