Games watched

row_33

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

College Gameday is finally going to Pullman for Washington State Vs. Oregon!

Gameday starts at 9AM Eastern which is 6AM on the Left Coast.  Gameday is going to start before the sunrise and there are gonna be alot of groggy hungover kids in that crowd. 

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Gameday starts at 9AM Eastern which is 6AM on the Left Coast.  Gameday is going to start before the sunrise and there are gonna be alot of groggy hungover kids in that crowd. 

Yeah, but they've already done that this year when they went to Eugene for Oregon-Stanford.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They do that if they don’t have a big enough game on espn or abc. There were no good games which is why OSU at Purdue is somehow a night game. 

Okay, thanks

that’s an interesting arrangement

We get the big honour that Herbie can give his pick on the big game

Edited by row_33

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

Okay, thanks

that’s an interesting arrangement

We get the big honour that Herbie can give his pick on the big game

I have a huge problem with their selection of guest pickers this season. In the past, they had some kind of connection to the town or university. Now it’s a free for all. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

They used to do this on a more frequent basis, nice to see they still do.

I enjoy Corso’s and Gus Johnson’s work so I guess this is a good thing, but I don’t care about the game at all on Saturday.

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have a huge problem with their selection of guest pickers this season. In the past, they had some kind of connection to the town or university. Now it’s a free for all. 

I usually watch the last 30 minutes, sometimes the last 2 only

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I tune in for the last 15 minutes

The only football pregame, NFL or college, that I intentionally watch is the Gameday picks. 

Agreed.

i haven’t heard a word out of the mouths of NFL puppetheads for over 20 years, the PVR is a great invention

Fast forward right to the kickoff

Here we go for Week 8....

Thursday/Friday:

Stanford/Arizona Thursday, somehow....

Colo St @ Boise:   Every time i tried to watch a game on that field I came down with a migraine, and it was always a downpour.

Saturday:

Nooners:

Big Brother/LIttle Brother Michigan tilt, who is who is up for grabs the last decade.

Okla/TCU, good fare for 12pm so far...

Buff/Toledo, local homecooking, Channel 2 still not showing this on the cable TV guide...

No Car/Cuse, nice helmet, wrong sport

3:30ish:

Bama ag'in an 8th straight cupcake

NC St/Clemson, no thanks, although I really should care

Prime Time:

tOSU/Purdue, this was the toughest game for a Buckeye championship in the early 00s, a late 4th down bomb clinched it back then

Ore/Wash State, deeply regret I don't care at all

Miss St/LSU, MSU has one of my favourite fight songs, wish I cared more about this as well

Raptors and Leafs are possibly the best teams in their conferences this season, for which that may not mean much, but it's nice, best time in Toronto since the Bills/Leafs/Jays were on top in the early 90s at the same time  :D

Edited by row_33

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.