cut down? Two open spots

26 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

With cut downs coming relatively soon. 

Will they fill the two open spots on the roster?

Only one Cut down. At the end of the Preseason think September 4th. All teams need to be at 53. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

One might be kept open for a QB for Week 4.  I wonder if Matt Simms is available....

Personally I would take former UB QB Joe Licatta.  If you’re only going to keep a QB for a week, why not sign a guy the local fan base might be familiar with?

Licata is busy as the AD and Head Football Coach at Bishop Timon.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Just now, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

And if an NFL team came knocking, Bills or not, he would immediately leave. Even if just as a preseason tackle dummy to hopefully be seen by scouts.

He's not leaving for an opportunity to be a one week tackling dummy with no chance to stick around. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Licata is busy as the AD and Head Football Coach a Bishop Timon.

Hey...if Billy Joe Hobert could be a QB in the regular season, Joe Licata can be Timon's AD, HC, and the Bills QB, at least for a week.

?

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

1 hour ago, BuffaloRush said:

If you’re only going to keep a QB for a week, why not sign a guy the local fan base might be familiar with?

I GOT IT!!!  I GOT IT!!!

Get on the phone to ABC and 'Undercover Boss'!  We give Terry Pegula a buzz cut, a fake moustache, and let him QB preseason game #4.

If he gets clobbered, many here know Mrs. P is running things anyway, and the team will be fine.  If he comes out relatively unscathed, it's 10 threads at TSW over why Terry gets the start over Peterman versus the Ravens.

I think we need to bring in another QB. Mccarron might not even be okay now and you can’t have one of our top 2 QBs, forced into playing that last preseason game because of an injury. We are playing with fire here. Get another arm in that can play the 4th game and get a guy in now so he knows enough plays to not get WRs killed.