Lacanfora: Bills have reached out to Raiders about Khalil Mack trade

YoloinOhio

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

And, I was right. It wasn’t anywhere near the Bennett package.

Funny how you make no mention of the other picks being exchanged. In fact, that makes the two 1sts you later state as being the minimum as also not being accurate.

It’s not internet muscles....it’s internet brains. You and the Major should get together and discuss how you can’t own up to statements made.

Simple question: what was closer to the truth; two first round picks as the cost or no way a GM deals multiple firsts? 

If you need to demand me being 100% accurate in a prediction of events I have no control over, so be it. That’s impossible.  But the simle fact is,  you saw fit to call me out before the fact, I was a helluva lot closer than you or anyone else who predeicted no team would offer multiple firsts after the fact, and you can’t seem to own that in an intellectually honest fashion. 

I had my suspicions when you refused to quantify the value of Mack vs. future first round picks by passing it off as not having to “quantify the obvious”  and this exchange confirms it;  it’s a waste of time to engage in honest discussion with those too disingenuous to do so. 

• Thank you (+1) 1