Favorite Football Rants

Buffalo716

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

How can a Bills site not include the following (and I'll have to try and find videos):

They're kiliin' me Whitey!  They're killin' me

You over-officious jerk!

Lou and Marv.  After Marv calls the guy a jerk, he says "I went to college with that guy".

44 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Lou and Marv.  After Marv calls the guy a jerk, he says "I went to college with that guy".

Lou after one of the many Miami losses "Why do we let these people do this to us"

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yea, his demeanor is a lot like incognito...

football is a very violent game, but a game none the less and nothing like actual war or being a soldier

the U sure had him brainwashed for the program 

Yo... What is going on with Incognito? Like the guy is seriously going mental! I wonder if he has that traumatic brain injury or CTE whatever it is... Can't that make people start acting whacko? Feel kinda bad for the dude he seems like he's really going off the deep end.

2 hours ago, GrizzReaper said:

Yo... What is going on with Incognito? Like the guy is seriously going mental! I wonder if he has that traumatic brain injury or CTE whatever it is... Can't that make people start acting whacko? Feel kinda bad for the dude he seems like he's really going off the deep end.

For sure, he definitely seems like he’s going through troubled times...

his career is over and he just lost his dad... add in all the brain trauma from football and maybe he is experiencing CTE problems... concussion problems in sports are no joke and the constant migraines and ear ringing have made players kill themselves

Ritchie definitely needs prayers, not ridicule 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

For sure, he definitely seems like he’s going through troubled times...

his career is over and he just lost his dad... add in all the brain trauma from football and maybe he is experiencing CTE problems... concussion problems in sports are no joke and the constant migraines and ear ringing have made players kill themselves

Ritchie definitely needs prayers, not ridicule 

Good post!