NEW NARRATIVE ON TYROD

I heard it today on NFL network and just now from Joe Buck.

"He played under two defensive minded coaches and never had an opportunity to cut it loose."

OMG!

This is Cleveland propaganda. Always amazing to me how little the national media knows.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Wagon Circler said:

"He played under two defensive minded coaches and never had an opportunity to cut it loose."

OMG!

This is Cleveland propaganda. Always amazing to me how little the national media knows.

I heard / saw that on NFLN and laughed.  

8 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

OMG!

I know. It's ridiculous.

I can't wait to see him once they "open up the offense." ?. That should be good.

Run the ball. Trust me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Wagon Circler said:

OMG!

I’m sure those coaches yelled at him with “never throw the ball over the middle!” And “you can only throw to Clay against the Dolphins!” Stuff like that. Hey, I like the guy, but he made Peterman look good in several ways. Now, he was a friggin’ magician at escaping from chaos in the pocket....and with our OLine that was a plus. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 2

And now he plays for two offensive minded coaches who wont be able to agree on what scheme they want to use when neither works.

Too bad Rex never hired an offensive coordinator to run the offensive side of the ball when he was here.   It was always so odd watching TuhRod run the 4-6 defense under center...oh wait.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, mynmisoli said:

oooh looks like Tyrod just broke a wrist.  Atleast badly sprained it.  Sucks for him.  Now the media is gonna say that he's just suffering from bad luck and needs another shot at starting because he has a good completion percentage.

He just takes care of the football so well. No interceptions on the season!

• Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

OMG!

It might be true.

If Taylor plays well this year, that narrative gains a lot of credence.

One thing's for sure, his OC last year sucked.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billybob71 said:

Seems like he had a guy open on the slant on that last play but he didn't trust it and fire it in there. We have seen this before??

Pre determined his throw before the snap and was unable to adjust on the fly.  Throws it to the far corner where only a 6 foot 8 receiver could get it.  But hey he didn't throw an Int, that's a win in his book.  Damn he sucks.  Can't believe we stole a 3rd rounder for that guy.

• Like (+1) 3