Allen/Peterman

35 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Good evening Gentlemen and Gals,

Living far away another Continent, I haven't have a chance to see the too QB's play.  I thought last year Nate showed a lot of tuffness and potencial. Especialy in the Chargers game where he thru 5 INTs in the first half ( should have been only 4, dam you Dimarco ) .  However , he thru  0 in the second half.  That is pure poise.

I was tinkin wat if Allen got hurt real bad on Sunday and this would guarantee Nate job as number 1.  I believe that Allen can learn a lot from the sidelines watching an experience vet like Nate.

Again, I haven't seen much of the preseason, but I think that if Peterman self of steam is high, we mite have a QB until Allen comes back from Injury.

Welcome world traveler!  Below I have posted all you need to worry about with regards to Buffalo Bills QB situation.

F0B0016A-439C-4DDB-86E7-F9DA2C1270E7.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Gotta love the OP's self of steam

32 minutes ago, Degenerate Mike in HHDS said:

And for somebody still on first year probation that will be part of your evaluation

I'll give it a pass.. for now. Clickbait is fun on this board in small doses. Don't make it a habit OP

36 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Didn’t TuhRod play the 2nd half? Honestly don’t remember as that 1st half had me heading straight for the hard stuff..

Yeah, that's my recollection.  It's nearly impossible to have a bad play while sitting on the bench.  To be clear, I'm not anti-Peterman.  I'm not trying to dvocate for either Allen or Peterman to start.  I'm OK with whomever McDermott settles on.  With every succeeding game, however, I think the pressure builds to start Allen, unless Peterman is wildly successful.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, KW95 said:

How do you not think 5 INT ( I say 2-3 were not his fault ) to 0 in second half.  

That is poise in the heat of battle at its best

You have to be joking. There is NO way that you don't know why he threw 0 int in the second half. You're trolling right?

If your answer to any of these questions is no then let some one enlighten you..... HE DIDN'T PLAY THE SECOND HALF! You can't throw an int. if your not playing. Beyond your  ridiculous comment of 0 2nd half interceptions, you're not completely wrong about Peterman. He has showed some progress from last year. Better pocket presence, better accuracy, and his footwork looks to be cleaner. But he still lacks are strength for when you need to rifle the ball into tight spots or throw the ultra deep ball. He will be a good backup.

I'm pretty sure Peterman gets his "self of steam" from the train horn on 3rd downs while the defense is on the field at home. Thats why I think he performed poorly in San Diego, and so much better during the snow bowl against Indy at home. I think we should start Allen on the road, and Peterman at home. 

giphy.gif